Top Highschool Players in class of 2013!

redone1
Top Highschool Players in class of 2013!

I know the class of 2012 hasn't even played a single game in College but I wanted to talk about the class of '13. I think this class is much more 'top heavy' then '12. Before Noel reclassifying I thought it would have become a better class then 2003 (LeBrons). I think the the top 4 players (Andrew Harrison, Jabari Parker, Julius Randle, Aaron Gordon) will all turn out to be all-stars. And there are other players in the class who look like they could be all-stars too. Andrew Harrison's twin, Aaron. James Young, Kasey Hill.

Being a Coach Cal fan I am exceited to see what he could get. If he gets the Harrison Twins, James Young, and Chris Walker, that could be his best signing class ever. Plus if he (possibly?) gets either Jabari Parker or Julius Randle as well. That might be the best class ever assembled.

redone1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJX6KQC5Nn8

Highlights of some of the best players in the class of '13.

Taylor Gang Mike
Taylor Gang Mike's picture
I like AG, he is a beast...

I like AG, he is a beast... But dont sleep on my youngin Rysheed Jordan, and the bul Tyler Ennis is special. But Rysheed is from my neighborhood, youngin is a BEAST.. He reminds me of Tyshaun Taylor without the attitude..

My lil bro James Edwards is also 2013

I think Kasey Hill might be the best Pg tho

redone1
I like Hill but I think

I like Hill but I think Andrew Harrison is the best Point Guard in this class. I think in time he could be a top 3 pg in the NBA. He has the ability to shoot of the dribble, he is great at penetrating, has good vision/athleticisim and is 6'4.

RSS: Syndicate content