46. Durand ScottI(Miami)

47. Dexter Strickland(North Carolina)

48. Ray Tuner(Texas A&M)

49. Payton Siva(louisville)

50. JJ Moore(Pitt)

TaylorCondrin
TaylorCondrin's picture
im just not sure how you

im just not sure how you could put tony mitchell ahead of shabazz muhammad...

nbabiggestfan
This is just a random list,

This is just a random list, tony mitchell is a great player but hes no muhammad

connies
Increased Indoor Portal

Increased Indoor Portal Routing Protocol can be a classless, improved mileage vector as well as Cisco little-known routing method. EIGRP may also be termed as some sort of hybrid car routing method, it is because this have the characteristic of both distant vector as well as link express protocols.
http://www.dumpsnow.com/dumps/642-447.php

michaelbell
Most people think that

Most people think that education should equip them with the proper exploitation instruments so that they can forever trample over the masses. Still other thinks that education should furnish them with noble ends rather than means to an end. The function of education, therefore, is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. book editing

akhan786
akhan786's picture
Is this your ranking of their

Is this your ranking of their pro potential? Or is it who you think will be the best players in the nation...

providencefriars1
providencefriars1's picture
Some of these guys shouldnt

Some of these guys shouldnt even sniff this list like JJ Moore, Brandon Frazier (especially), Wally Judge, Jayvaughn Pinkston. Some guys you should have are Deshaun Thomas, Aaron Craft, Jarnell Stokes, Kentavious Caldwell Pope, and Brandon Dawson just to name a few.

nbabiggestfan
I HAVE THE EYE FOR TALENT

I can see you dont have the eye for talent, JJ moore will lead pitt this year since they lack in experience because of senior failure. Branden Frazier will be the sleep and will prove your wrong, hes a pre-season A-10 player of the year which is one of the power 8 conferences, he will be a early to mid second rounder, he has great iq skills, leadership skills, scoring abiliy hes a hybrid he and CJ McCollum favor one another and hes a lottery pick, dont say i told you so when it happens. Wally judge has something to prove, hes going to come back stronger and better then ever. Jayvaughn Pingston is a flat out pro, impressive footwork, reminded me of charles barkely, powerful, quick, a little undersized but so is kidd-glichrist and he went #2. Deshaun Thomas is the truth and im sorry i did not add him, i would exclude Wally Judge for him, but how far will he take ohio state this year with out the bigman on campus Jared Sunigller. Jarnell Stokes is solid but what stands out about him(nothing). Aaron craft just a good college player reminded me of jerry mcamarra from syrcause back in carmelo days, solid point guard with defence skills, will be an overseas guy for sure. Brandon Dawson is a good role player, lets see how he command his team this year. Lets not forget there is no more dancing bear to get them to the promise land. Kentavious Pope the greenville georgia kid 6'5 , solid but look who georgia plays every year a bunch of no-ones. There conference is weak not including Uk and Florida, but what seperates him is hes rebounds at 5.2 a game which will impressive scouts.

providencefriars1
JJ Moore might not even start

JJ Moore might not even start this year because Pitt has Trey Zeigler and Lamar Patterson on the wing and I think the two of them are better than Moore. In terms of leadership they have a senior PG in Tray Woodall who proved he was one of the best last season.

Brendan Frazier shot less than 40% from the floor his first two seasons and last year he took 11.6 shots to score 11.7 points. Seems like a chucker to me. Hey I hope you prove me wrong.

I like Pinkston a lot but I dont think he should be on this list just yet... maybe next year

You talk about leadership before but Craft is one of the best leaders in the country. He is a strong defensive minded guard who makes great decisions. I see him as a nice backup PG in the NBA.

Jarnell Stokes played and played well as a high school senior last year. He energized the Vols and led them into NCAA conversation and to the top of the sec. He is a good low post player and rebounder who is a year younger than the competition.

Kentavious Caldwell Pope... you say he is in a bad conference and that they play weak teams but Frazier is in a lesser conference so you contradicted yourself once again.

nbabiggestfan
#Facts

People please tell this guy that the A-10 is stronger then the SEC, Like i said UK and Floida is saving this conference. VCU, Butler, Umass, St. Joes, Dayton, Xavier, St.Bonnies, St.Louis, three ncaa tournment teams, 4 NIT teams, whats about the SEC

nbabiggestfan
#Facts

JJ Moore would be impressive in this program if jamie dixion let him go. Also Dixion does not play freshman i dont care how good you are, kim burch transfered out so fast last year, because of lact of playing time. Frazier does take alot of shoots but when your one of the youngest teams in the nation what do you expect, team filled with 5 freshaman, 4 soph, 1junior, 1 senior. Seen frazier in a workout this summer with jerry powell he looked very impressive and sharp. As for Pinkston hes a monster and a sleeper hes ready now, should of been a 1 and done kid but could of went to a better school then nova. Stokes ummm lets see high school is very different then college, same level of talent everynight. Kentavious Pope ill give you this one this kid is impressive and should have been on my list.

michaelbell
Most people think that

Most people think that education should equip them with the proper exploitation instruments so that they can forever trample over the masses. Still other thinks that education should furnish them with noble ends rather than means to an end. The function of education, therefore, is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. book editing

Chiffion
I'm just saying

It is obvious he does not have an eye for talent. I have seen Frazier play and he is definetly not one to sleep on. Yet, if you are one to watch Frazier with your eyes closed perhaps this is why your ability for talent is forshadowed....I'm just saying, Frazier is already a good player and will put up numbers this year in the A-10, as his stats will send him to the NBA as a first round pick for the 2013 draft, if he decides to leave school early.

nbabiggestfan
The A-10 should be a cakewalk

The A-10 should be a cakewalk for this kid frazier, what will prove his tuffness is there tuff road games, how i see it it will not be a walk in the park for this program. The question is how far he can take them in the NIT, will they change there system or style of play, how do they look in the off season, who did they bring in, and how far will he lead them in the A-10 this year. A 20-12 record will make this kid a forsure pro, some people may sleep on him but i know the local teams are watching via Brookly Nets.

FastAndFurious
FastAndFurious's picture
How is Ryan Harrow that high?

How is Ryan Harrow that high?

providencefriars1
I never said the A-10 was

I never said the A-10 was weak but the Sec is better. The A-10 has about 6 bids this year with Xavier Butler VCU Umass St Louis and St Joes but they all are stuck in the 7-13 seed range. Xavier lost a lot and is a very young team and VCU lost their best player.

The SEC has more quality and quantity. Florida UK, Tennessee, Missouri, Alabama and Arkansas should all be in the tourney or have legitimate cases while teams like LSU, Ole Miss, Vandy, and Texas A&M have good shots at the NIT. The bottom of the SEC is also better than the bottom of the A-10. Ill take USC, Georgia, and Miss St any day over URI, Fordham, and GW.

I know Dixon doesnt play freshman. All the guys I mentionned as playing over Moore are all upperclassmen, Ziegler is a Jr, Woodall a Sr, and Patterson a Jr.

I dont think you understood my point about Stokes. He started the school year in highschool and then mid season he enrolled and played significantly at University of Tennessee. He was playing high major college ball

nbabiggestfan
A-10 VS the SEC umm what

A-10 VS the SEC umm what would be the turnout. URI got a new coach he wil load up on talent soon, fordham is making process they will be sleepers, GW will have there time, all it takes is heart in this game. As for USC they suck to much funny business going on with that program. Georgia bulldogs needs to learn how to keep there plays in house, which means they need to get more players in there back door instead of losing them to programs like tennessee. You make a strong point about pitt, JJ will have a hard time in the rotation, woodhall and patterson, pitt is still loaded but not good enough to win a big east championship.

visoakwoow
Xavier lost a lot and is a

Xavier lost a lot and is a very young team and VCU lost their best player.

tywk2085
This should be a good day of

This should be a good day of basketball, get your popcorn ready

bballknow
"Jordan Adams" should be on

"Jordan Adams" should be on the list from UCLA if "Shabazz is on it..(just saying) Look at the real facts!!

RUDEBOY_
RUDEBOY_'s picture
This look like a List i saw

This look like a List i saw on some Site before the season started..

That may explains why Harrow is number 8...

Why guys like Pat Young,Alec Brown and Mbakwe are in the top 15.

.And why guys like McLemore,Goodwin & Jordan Adams arent on this list at all.....

raybeas
raybeas's picture
Victor Oladipo

needs a spot on your list. Defense and dunks, baby.

ProudGrandpa
ProudGrandpa's picture
Wellll, nice call, my man!

ProudGrandpa
ProudGrandpa's picture

michaelbell
Generally speaking, students

Generally speaking, students find it phrasal verbs usage tips from BestCustomWriting.com straightforward to get funding for their education. This is because lenders know that the investment in education will pay off in the future. Because federal loans are subsidized by the Department of Education, loan approval with low interest is guaranteed, while the repayment schedule is usually deferred until after graduation.

candor786
This is an excellent post, I

This is an excellent post, I was looking for this knowledge. Candor Just so you know I found your web site when I was searching for blogs like mine, so please check out my site sometime and leave me a comment to let me know what you think. Candor staffing Agency Pakistan I used to be more than happy to seek out this internet-site. Candor Recruitment Agency Pakistan I wanted to thanks in your time for this glorious read!! jobs in Dubai I positively enjoying each little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you weblog jobs in UAE

bryann
excellent

great list thanks for sharing quite useful information.
home care

RSS: Syndicate content