TaylorCondrin's picture
at least have some sort of

at least have some sort of content...

ProudGrandpa
ProudGrandpa's picture
ok

5. Bill Walton makes 94 outlandish statements

4. Charles Barkley makes 112 amusing statements

3. Ernie Johnson tries to remind Kenny and Charles and Shaq that he exists 57 times

2. Jeff Van Gundy's voice cracks 207 times

1. An average of 1400 fans fall asleep every time Kenny Smith talks

joke87658741
wait for you

wait for you

PROBALLWA
The Hawks will also feature

The Hawks will also feature an assortment of elite-level shooters from three-point range with the addition of marksmen Kyle Korver, Anthony Morrow and first-round draft pick John Jenkins.

DWAGAAEEEA
The guys not named Rondo are

The guys not named Rondo are right about him stepping up in to a new role. He IS their leader. On the court, the ball is in his hands more than any other. He orchestrates offenses, often independent of Doc Rivers, who is content to let his point guard's CPU process everything he sees before him. And like Garry Kasparov flying through move after move in his head before placing a fingertip on a bishop, Rondo cycles through options at a dizzying mental pace before actually triggering the offense. fgvsdfg

DWAGAAEEEA
Rondo's eyes may as well be

Rondo's eyes may as well be motion-detecting cameras, picking up flinches, sideways glances, and missed assignments within milliseconds of them happening. And he has no qualms about letting anyone, from Kevin Garnett to Dionte Christmas, know that what's happening, when it will happen, or why they missed it. jhbmfgh

DWAGAAEEEA
But Garnett, Pierce and Terry

But Garnett, Pierce and Terry have been through the wars. They are still among the best in the business even at combined 106 years old. You do not hang around the NBA into your mid 30's in very important roles unless you know a little something about the game. These guys have forgotten things about basketball that Rondo hasn't learned yet. Of course they will lead. df3487ui8i

DWAGAAEEEA
But Garnett, Pierce and Terry

But Garnett, Pierce and Terry have been through the wars. They are still among the best in the business even at combined 106 years old. You do not hang around the NBA into your mid 30's in very important roles unless you know a little something about the game. These guys have forgotten things about basketball that Rondo hasn't learned yet. Of course they will lead. kj,jgmg

wrghhafa
Now fully healed, Aldridge

Now fully healed, Aldridge led team workouts in September at the Blazers' Tualatin practice facility before the start of fall camp. The idea was to get to know the newcomers - especially Lillard.

y4554
“I was never formally offered

“I was never formally offered a job in management with the Wizards,” Evans said. “I expressed interest in wanting to help the organization continue to grow, but I wanted to do that as a player. At that time, Ernie made a decision to go younger. I understand this is a business. I respect him as a GM and wish him and the entire organization nothing but the best.”

y4554
“I have to be used to playing

“I have to be used to playing with or without him,” Beal said. “There are going to be times when he’s not on the floor out there with me, or vice versa. It’s just a matter of playing with what I have now. Eventually, he’s going to get back, and he’s pretty smart, he knows how to fit in well with the team and not affect the chemistry that we have built already.”

y4554
When the Cleveland Cavaliers

When the Cleveland Cavaliers played the Chicago Bulls in a preseason game this past weekend, Kyrie Irving finished the night with zero assists in 26 minutes of action. You know how many times he’s done that over the course of his short NBA career? Zero. Zero times.

y4554
“I did not entertain any

“I did not entertain any non-guaranteed contracts,” Evans told HOOPSWORLD. “At this point in my career, every team and GM is familiar with my skill-set and what impact I would have on their team. A non-guarantee was not appealing at all, especially coming off the heels of helping negotiate the current CBA just last year.

y4554
However, if Evans doesn’t

However, if Evans doesn’t sign another contract, he’s satisfied with everything he has accomplished throughout the course of his career. Not only has he played for seven teams and exceeded everyone’s expectations as an undrafted player, he has emerged as a leader for the league’s players and put himself in position to succeed after his playing career comes to an end.

y4554
The Blazers' next internal

The Blazers' next internal move was to bring in head coach Terry Stotts, who was 115-168 as coach of the Atlanta Hawks and Milwaukee Bucks but spent the past four seasons as an assistant with the Dallas Mavericks, where he won a championship.

y4554
“We don’t really talk to him

“We don’t really talk to him about replacing Steve. We could go through the whole league and they couldn’t replace Steve. Our priority is to get the team that we have playing at the highest level that they can. I think Goran understands and him and Steve have a great relationship and they still talk. We all know what Steve brought to our team but now we’re trying to get ourselves in a situation where Goran can step into a role, where he feels confident in what he’s doing and he can become the best Goran Dragic. That’s what we’re trying to get him to do, which would be pretty good.

jolai
“I learned a lot when I was

“I learned a lot when I was with the Suns, especially from Steve, but it was hard,” Dragic told HOOPSWORLD. “You get maybe 10, 15 minutes per game and you try to get as many points as you can in those minutes. But last year with Houston, I got more minutes and I was the starter for the last 21 games. When you have 30-35 minutes per game, you’re not rushing your shot and you try to involve your teammates. Then, your shots are going to come. I learned from that experience a lot and now I’m here and trying to do the same thing.”

vhhga
“If he’s true to what he’s

“If he’s true to what he’s been as a player, that means he’s going to be a vocal leader,” Neff said to HOOPSWORLD regarding Ollie’s coaching style. “He was an overachieving guy, never averaged over 10 points, wasn’t drafted, went through the CBA and got called up. He stuck in the league for 13 years. I remember his second to last team I sent him to, Minnesota, they said, ‘Come tryout. I don’t know if you’ll make it.’ By the second day, he knew the whole offense and was running it. They were like, ‘Oh my God, who is this guy?’

vhhga
“Well, the quicker you do

“Well, the quicker you do that, the quicker you can perform on the court,” Scola said. “After you practice or play a game and go home, if you have a lot of stuff to take care of at home, then your mind will be split into a hundred different subjects. You have to find a way to put everything in place, the quicker, the better, so then you can focus on basketball. When you get a new team, there’s a bunch of changes that you have to deal with: new coach, new culture, new places, the city, how you find your way around, where you buy stuff, all those things. The quicker you figure it out, the more time you can focus on the more difficult things like adapting to a new game plan, new teammates, new culture and all that.”

RSS: Syndicate content