5. Coincidence: With all those previous trade rumors swirling of Dwight Howard to LA, Andrew Bynum is playing like the 2nd best center in the league right now.
4. Irony: DeAndre Jordon has seen more "Lob City" touches from CP3 more than Blake Griffin so far. This will indeed change, but still ironic neitherless.
3. Coincidence: On the segment "Open Court" that airs on NBA, did you ever notice the seating arrangements? On the right side, they have Shaq, Steve Kerr and Kenny Smith (All former champions) and on the left you got C-Webb, Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley and Steve Smith (None were able to reach championship status).
2. Irony: Last season's trade of Perkins for Green was pointless for the Celtics this season considering the C's lose Green for the entire season. Meanwhile down in OKC, Perkins is in the best shape of his career.
1. Coincidence: The New Jersey Nets currently have 5 players that have played for the Utah Jazz at some point in their careers (D-Will, Humphries, Okur, Stevenson, Gaines).
Coincidence:The Indiana Pacers sure love them some snowflakes. After losing Josh McRoberts, they quickly traded Brandon Rush in order to retreive Lou Amundson. LOL.
Lol Larry Bird likes his white guys.
Nice catch on Open Court, but I saw the last ten minutes of one episode, and then the first 10 of th next, and they all switched seats, so it seems random, cause when I saw, Steve and Kenny Smith were next to Kerr, and in the other one C-Webb and Shaw were both at the table.
That Indy trade actually made a little bit of sense though. Indy has a lot of swingman and you can never have too many dirty worker type players on your bench.
Steve Smith is my favorite analyst on NBA TV.. and by the way, he won a championship with the Spurs in 2003...