Top 5 Available Free Agents, Teams Interested, and Best Fits.
Here are my opinions on my rankings of the top 5 available free agents, if you want my opinion on another free agent go ahead and ask I would give you my summary for that player. Hope you enjoy:
1. Allen Iverson - Teams interested New York Knicks(they were when the Grizzlies re-leased him, but not sure they probably still are), and Miami Heat. If he signs with the Heat he would get a chance to start at point guard. He could probably sign with a contending team like the Heat, but he would have to understand that he is not what he used to be and he would have to come off the bench. If New York gets Shannon Brown Iverson would make little sense. If Iverson can't find any takers he should consider retirement.
2. Tracy Mcgrady - Teams interested Chicago Bulls and Los Angeles Clippers. McGrady was about to sign with the Bulls, but they backed out because they didn't think McGrady would come off the bench. Both teams are good fits for T-Mac. The only thing that he has to find out is that he is not what he used to be and he has to learn how to come off the bench.
3. Shannon Brown -Teams interested New York Knicks and Los Angeles Lakers. He has narrowed the team that he is going to sign with down to two teams. New York is the best fit for Shannon Brown. He will get more playing time in New York, and he will be good playing in D'Antoni's system.
4. Louis Amundson - Teams interested Phoenix Suns, Utah Jazz, and Charlotte Bobcats. Now that the Suns got Turkoglu, Childress, Warrick, and Frye I don't see them re-signing Amundson. The Jazz and Bobcats are both good fits for Amundson. It is pretty much up to him where he would like to play. He would come off the bench for both teams. He would probably get more playing time in Charlotte, but would he rather play for a contending team?
5. Roger Mason Jr - Teams interested New York Knicks and Los Angeles Clippers. Mason Jr would be great in D'Antoni's system coming off the bench. I think that he is a back-up plan for the Clippers if tehy don't get T-Mac. If the Knicks could sign both Brown and Mason Jr they will have a pretty good bench.
A.I. at number one ....? you say he has a chance to start but then later you say hed have to accept coming off the bench that really doesnt make much sense. and i think the heat have already said their starting pg is Mario Chalmers .
Mason jr. is under rated.
Shaq isn't in there?
He is still a top 10 player at his position. None of those other players even belong starting.
earl watson. Started all last season and did a damn fine job. Now he cant even find work?
Shaq is going to sign with Boston, and Watson got traded to Chicago.
I think Iverson shouldn't be in that list. Every team he joined since he left the Sixers got worse, he is total wild card. HIGH risk - medium reward, if he accepts a bench role and helps his teammates which probably won't happen. He should be something like a honorable mention.
What about Stackhouse? He could be fifth, I hope he joins the Heat.
He was talkin bout Earl Watson Cousinsfan not CJ watson who got traded to the bulls
from what ive read tmacs workout wasnt so great with the clippers which is why they passed on him. He didnt even finish