top 5 for 2014

jwostrum
top 5 for 2014

here is my top 5 picks for 2014. im not gonna put teams because its too hard to tell who will have what pick.

1. Andrew Wiggins

2. Jabari Parker

3.Noah Vonleh

4. Andrew Harrison

5. Steven Adams ( because i think he will stay because he is raw offensivly and he is not real familiar with american cultures yet, which could be difficult in the nba with the business and media aspects of things.

Toronto16
Toronto16's picture
Think you forgot to include

Think you forgot to include Julius Randle.

jwostrum
i love randle

i love randles game, but i think he will slip a bit because he gives very little effort on defense. i think someone will get an absolute steal with him out of the top 5.

J_01
Randle

I disagree i think Randle will actually completely dominate the college level. Not saying he'll turn out like Beasley but I actually think he'll dominate the college level the same way Beasley did and will end up a top 3 or at the very least a top 5 pick. Just look at him 6'9 230 with a poweful game. He's going to do very well in the college game.

jwostrum
i think he will dominate offensively

i agree he will dominate the collegiate level, but offensivly. unless somebody really vastly improves his defense and his effort on defense, i think he will just dominate offensivly. his offensive skill set if awsome to say the least, but defensivly he not only does not have good technique, but he does not seem to want to try to hard. if you watch the matchup with him and parker, randle destroyed jabari when randle was on offense, but when it came to defense he did not even guard him most of the time, his teammate matt jones locked up parker. also if you watch the game where they play shabazz and bishop gorman, randles junior year, he does not give any real effort to guard shabazz. he does not even get in a close to proper defensive stance. and im almost sure he did not guard wiggins in there game on the aau circuit, again matt jones guarded wiggins, and wiggins guarded randle on the defensive end. this is what i mean with randles defense. but as i said his overal offensive game is breathtaking. i think he is the most skilled player all around on offense in the 2013 class. he just needs to show that type of effort and technique, and even fire on the defensive end that he shows on offense, and i think unless he does teams will really notice that considering he will probably be a combo forwad in the nba.

BasketballJunkie224
BasketballJunkie224's picture
hahahahaha steven adams???

hahahahaha steven adams???

RSS: Syndicate content