I had a list of about 50 guys and I cut it to 25, all worthy players. These are all guys who declared their intentions to transfer this year. Some are eligible next year (12-13) and some wont be able to play until the season after (13-14). Tell me your thoughts on the list
1. Rodney Hood SF From Mississippi St
2. Alex Oriakhi C From UConn to Missouri
3. Mark Lyons SG From Xavier
4. TJ Mcconnell PG From Duquesne to Arizona
5. Roscoe Smith SF From UConn
6. Khem Birch C From Pitt to New Mexico
7. Josiah Turner PG From Arizona
8. Mike Gbinije SF From Duke to Cuse
9. Trey Zeigler SG From Central Michigan to Pitt
10. Trent Lockett SG From Arizona St
11. Evan Smoctryz PF From Michigan to Maryland
12. Carson Desrosiers C From Wake Forest
13. Keala King G From Arizona St to LBSU
14. Derrick Gordon PG From Western Kentucky
15. Gerard Coleman SG From Providence
16. Glen Rice Jr SG From Georgia Tech
17. Nurideen Lindsey SG From St Johns to Rider
18. Anthony Gill PF From South Carolina to Virginia
19. Jon Holton PF From URI
20. Gilvydas Biruta C From Rutgers to URI
21. Tony Chennault PG From Wake Forest
22. Matt Stainbrook PF/C From Western Michigan to Xavier
23. JD Weatherspoon PF From Ohio St
24. Jared Swopshire PF From Louisville to Northwestern
25. Jamail Jones SF From Marquette
Tough luck for Arizona state. They only had two good players on the entire team in trent lockett and keala king and both are leaving
Didn't Khem Birch go to UNLV not New Mexico?
Sh!t my bad I have no idea what I as thinking with that one.
Why would anyone want to transfer from Arizona State Univerity? The girls there are so hot and if your the best basketball players there(which the 2 leaving were) you can get anyone you want. I would kill to be a star basketball player at Arizona State Univerity! That school should be more appealing to players. the school is great,the parties are bar none the bet, and the girls are gorgeou and what i hear easy! Thats my kind of school.
I hear Hood is thinking about going to Louisville or Memphis..He might've been a late 1st round pick,if he had came out...Oriakhi might've went in the 2nd round...Trey Zeigler and Keala King are 2 possible nba prospect that you dont hear much about.....
Iowa State. Fred Hoiberg will literally get every single transfer to commit to them, and once again, they'll have another team of castoffs and do really well. XD I have no idea where any of these guys are gonna end up (except for those who have already declared where they're going i.e. Oriakhi)
BIG omission homie, you forgot Jabari Brown to Mizzou
Hood might go to Memphis? That'd be a great addition.
updates on some of these guys
Lyons to Arizona eligibile 12-13
Smith to UNLV possibly 12-13
Turner to SMU eligible 13-14
Lockett to Marquette eligible 12-13
DesRosiers to Providence eligible 13-14
Gordon to Umass eligible 13-14
Coleman to Gonzaga eligible 13-14
Chennault to Villanova eligible 13-14
Weatherspoon to Toledo eligible 13-14
Jones to Florida Gulf Coast eligible 13-14
A transfer not on the list is Dorian Finney-Smith from Virginia Tech. It sounds like he's going to Memphis.
Jarrod Uthoff from Wisc to Iowa even with Bo Ryan's transfer restrictions. Eligible for 12-13.
Finney Smith is a favorite of mine but he hadnt declared his intentions to transfer when I made the list. Uthoff didnt make my cut but he was close. Murray declared last year and I didnt count those guys; only guys who are transferring this year