25.Roy Devyn(Iowa)

Top 3 Freshman:

1.Glenn Roberinson(Michigan)

2.Adam Woodbury(Iowa)

3.Gary Harris(Michigan State)

Malik-Universal
Malik-Universal's picture
i would actually put roy

i would actually put roy devyn marble ahead of nix easily...i think he can play in the nba.. devyn is from southfield, mi.... the city i grew up in....

Moon River
Moon River's picture
Freshman

I like Sam Dekker to make some noise as a Fresham for the Badgers. They will need him to contribute right away.

Lebron's Hairline
Lebron's Hairline's picture
Deshaun Thomas can flat out

Deshaun Thomas can flat out score. I think he may average 20 or more this season as he is the buckeyes #1 option with sully gone

river09
Ryan Evans... As different of

Ryan Evans... As different of a style he plays, he might have to be a go-to guy for the badgers this year... I love his ability to hit absolute line drive shots over defenders with his very low elevation regularly... He's a great athlete off the ball, but on ball he plays so stiff sometimes it looks painful. Great first step though. Might really surprise people this year. Him and Sam Dekker next to each other is an interesting combination..

Throwback Mike
Throwback Mike's picture
Brandon Paul?

Brandon Paul should not be at number 8. I wouldn't have him on this list at all. He's a liability on defense, can't handle the ball at all, is an incosistent jump shooter at best, and is a turnover machine. He only put up decent PPG numbers last year because he had the freedom to chuck up a thousand shots (since no one could get the ball into Meyers Leonard with the complete lack of shooting on the perimeter) and had one unreal game where he went off for more than 40. But his FG% has always been attrocious. And this is coming from someone who is a huge University of Illinois fan. I'm honestly hoping he's coming off the bench with Groce as the coach next year. I wouldn't mind seeing him get cut. He's that big of a disaster.

DMV_LeGenD
DMV_LeGenD's picture
Yeah Paul definitely shouldn't be that high

He's athletic, but he's so damn erratic and his decision making seems to regress every single yr.

Throwback Mike
Throwback Mike's picture
He's just so frustrating!

You're absolutely right about his decision making. I swear he's the most frustrating player I've ever watched. He has all the tools to be a very good player, but I just can't imagine him putting it all together at this point. I could turn out to be wrong, but for now, there's just no way he's earned a spot as a top ten player in the Big Ten.

Throwback Mike
Throwback Mike's picture
I'm a moron!

I just realized the list isn't supposed to be in order. That shows me for getting blinded by my rage against Brandon Paul! I'll be expecting a lot of negs for my previous comments. I deserve it. My bad!

DMV_LeGenD
DMV_LeGenD's picture
Yeah I didn't see it either

My bad.

Nbanflguy
Nbanflguy's picture
If you are going to put

If you are going to put Austin Hollins on the list I think you have to put Andre Hollins as well. Played the majority of the season with a bad ankle, but finally was healthy at the finish and it really showed. His last 9 games he averaged 16.8 ppg, 2.9 apg, and 4 rpg. He shot 38% from 3 for the season and is one of the best free throw shooters in the nation (90%). He should be even better as a sophomore.

Hale
Hale's picture
I was going to say the same

I was going to say the same thing. Austin is nice, but Andre is a beast.

baggin13
baggin13's picture
Adreian Payne

I can see him cracking this list. He is 6-10 and lanky. His shot blocking is very good, he can run, he can finish, and he can defend. He can bang with the best of them down low. Him and Nix will be a formidable front line.

zcnumerouno
Ryan Evans and Sam Dekker

Sam Dekker was a 5 star recruit for the Badgers and he is a stud. He will be the Big 10 Freshman of the year and top 10 player in the Big 10. He has a very good jumper, handles, and a great feel for the game. Also Ryan Evans is an athletic wing player who is a great defender, and has a good mid range jumper. I think he should be top 15.

DipoTime
DipoTime's picture
You guys do know that it's

You guys do know that it's not in order right? I mean it says it right there at the top...

yankees1
McGary

No Mitch McGary ?? But G.Harris, A Woodbury and G. Robinson as freshmans ?

LazarusMunoz
No Yogi Farrell in the top 3

No Yogi Farrell in the top 3 freshmen? you dont wanna piss off someone named Yogi,trust me!

Tiger1313
I like Sam Dekker a lot for

I like Sam Dekker a lot for the Badgers...think he'll be a solid guy for them from the get go..all-around type player. Also, any love for Dave Sobolewski from NW? Played very solid as a freshemn last year..could understand the not being top 25 though

raybeas
raybeas's picture
Top 3 Frosh

is real hard to judge this year. Especially since none have played a game yet. It's a loaded crop. PT and situation will go a long way towards determining best frosh.

RSS: Syndicate content