The top 15 Starting PG's of the 13'-14 year
Predicting Which PGs will be in the Top half of the League for the 13'-14 season.
15 Jrue holliday
14 jeff teague
13. mike conley
12. Ty lawson
11. Damien lillard
10. Rajon Rondo- No team. Rookie coach. Cant score. There is no reason why Rajon should even be a top 10pg except he does have a Ring and is still considered a winner untill this season. 11pts 8ast for year unless traded
9. Brandon Jennings- New athletic team. should be able to dump it off inside or run a fastbreak. A 20pt 10ast season is highly possible. Still will have to show a little more then stats to be a top 5 pg
8. John Wall-breakout year for wall if healthy and alot of highlight plays 18pts 9ast
7. Derrick Rose- how will he come back from his injury? Realistically I see 18pts 8ast
6. Kyrie Irving- 24pts 8ast. The best Pg scoring wise
5. Russell Westbrook- Everybodyexpects a full recovery. I give russell 21pts 7.5 ast on his return
4. Stephen Curry- Another solid year for Steph. 23pts 6.5 ast
3. Tony Parker- 20pts 9ast
2. Chris Paul- picture perfect PG really nothing he cant do on the Court.With a better coach and shooters I see him averaging 18pts 12ast(leaugue leader)
1. Deron williams- WITH the best starting 5 in the league plus AND a Deep bench. I see him averaging at least 22pts 10 ast per game
Deron Williams at 1? Seriously? He MIGHT be 7 on my list.. Just because the supporting cast is better for him this year doesn't mean he will automatically be better than Paul, Curry, Westbrook, etc..
cp3 vavg 17pts 10ast last year. d will avg 19pts 8ast. With each of the teams newest additions, coaching, players etc. Itys kinda hard not seeing deron williams beat cp3 as the best pg. he has a great Pg as a Head coch and hall of famer that knows the position pretty well. You surround him with on paper with what looks to be the best starting 5 on paper with a bench of Andray Blatche, Jason Terry, Andre kirelenko. Its kinda hard not seeing Deron averging anything less then 20 and 10 and being the only Pg to do so in the league. so yes d will will be the best PG this upcoming year
This has to be one of the worst list I've seen! First why is Holiday behind Teague, Lawson, Lillard, and Jennings? Out of all of them he's the only all-star. He's barely older than Lillard he bigger than jennings and a better defender and a better shooter plus He'll be playing with ANthony Davis. Davis is the first top 10 talented big man he's ever played with.
Second Rondo (if healthy) is a top 5 point guard he should def be above Wall who hasn't proven that he can win or stay on the court . People have such short memories about how talented he is. He's a walking triple double. You can't say that about anybody else on this list and you would only trust Parker more in a big game.
If Derrick Rose is healthy he should def be ahead of everyone except MAYBE Parker, Paul and Westbrook. He did win the MVP not to long ago in his 3rd year in the league. He's def top 5 without a doubt.
Lastly Deron Williams as the Number 1 Point Guard in the league is just plain ridiculous. I'm assuming that you think the Nets will win the NBA Championship next year.
Damn you think highly of Brandon Jennings. This is a guy who averaged 6.5 APG last year and 5.7 APG for his career and you think he can put up 10 APG?