TOL-23's 2011 Mock Draft 1.0

Tongue-Out-Like-23
Tongue-Out-Like-23's picture
TOL-23's 2011 Mock Draft 1.0

This is my first mock draft for 2011, it's 1st round only and I have added some comments.

Please critic and give me the cold hard truth, so sugar coating.

http://www.nbadraft.net/nba_mock_drafts/comments/35876

And I believe Sullinger will eventually go to the NBA, I don't believe he'll stay in college. New CBA = less money for rookies in 2012 and he won't have guys like Buford and Diebler to open up the floor for him like he had this year.

Windy City Assassin
Swap Kanter & Sully Both
  • Swap Kanter & Sully
  • Both Burks & Fredette to Utah I can't see it happening
  • Kemba is Lotto bound......my motto is trust no one but TRUST me
  • Thompson will go higher......same mistake with my mock
  • Henson mid 1st range
  • Just for GP add a 2nd Round to make it more interesting....I'm sure you're capable of filling in team needs & stocks.....It will only make you more knowledgable when it comes time for players to declare.
The UnderKanter
My thoughts on your draft

about the same as memphis tyga said.

• I don't Henson will declare. If Barnes declares then Henson won't, If Barnes stays then Henson might stay as well. But I don't think both tarheels will go.
  • Jonas is a lottery pick for sure. He could go anywhere between 7-14.
  • I view both Morris twins as PF so I don't either will end up in Houston since they already have Scola and Patterson.
  • Utah needs a SF. AK will probably sign elsewhere next year becuase of the expected lowered salary cap; I don't think Utah will have enough money to resign him as well as CJ Miles and Ronnie Price. I think Utah would look at Burks, Vesely, Leonard, Jones, Knight, all before they look at Freddette.
  • Noguira is not declaring. He is very raw and needs to add some weight.
  • Kris Joseph said he would stay for his senior season, and I think he is pretty sure about it. He needs to stay another year as well.
  • I think OKC would try and find a 4 to replace Green not a 3. Thompkins might be a good spot here or maybe Marcus Morris if he is still around

The UnderKanter
I also could see Milwaukee

I also could see Milwaukee selecting Montie if he is available. Remember they selected Yianlian when he came out thinking he would be the Pau Gasol. That never worked out, but if Montie is as good as advertised him and Bogut would be quite a combo.

RSS: Syndicate content