Thoughts about the 2010-2011 season

d-grizzly
Thoughts about the 2010-2011 season

I've thought about these lately. Tell me what your thoughts about the season.

Imo,

1. I think Wade will lead the Heat back to the finals.

2. I think the Bucks will be extremely scary this season.

3. I think the Grizzlies will make the playoffs. Rudy being more of a team player, tis' the key.

4. I think Durant will repeat the scoring title.

5. I think the Magic will realize they need to feed Howard the ball more...

6. I think Tyreke evans will average 25ppg, 5.5rpg, 7.5apg. Seriously, it's within reach.

7. I think the Thunder will damn near give the Lakers a heart attack in the playoffs.

8. I think guards, such as Mayo, Gordon, Harden, etc - will have the ball more this year to blossom.

9. I think Wall will win the rookie of the year. Cousins will come close.

10. I think San Antonio will re-emerge with the added talent over the offseason. Final? ... not likely.

kurtu17
i agree with everythin...but

i agree with everythin...but if the Clippers are smart they will feed Griffin more and i think he would take the ROY....but i doubt that would happen...and if the Clippers are not play off bound or close to it..then best believe there is such thing as the Clipper curse...

Mr.Knick 32
Mr.Knick 32's picture
1. LeBron will lead MIA to a

1. LeBron will lead MIA to a title. He's the best player on that team.

2. Agreed

3. Memphis has 4 Top 50 players...they have to make it to the playoffs.

4. Hope so, he needs it to win MVP.

5. They feed it too him alot now. He has limited post moves.

6. No way. More talent, chemisty. Evans will score but rebounds down and assists down.

7. 100% disagree. Thunder still have no bigs.

8. Agree

9. Agree

10. Agree to a point. SA is not better then Utah and LA though.

the_truth34
the_truth34's picture
you

dont make any sense mr knick if the kings have more talent evans should get most assists being the primary ball handler

Mr.Knick 32
Mr.Knick 32's picture
Evans averaged 20-5-5 because

Evans averaged 20-5-5 because that team sucked.

I think Evans will be more towards 22-4-4 because I believe Udrih will play on the ball more to capitalize on Evans' scoring ability. Evans' rebound will decrease with Samuel Dalembert and DeMarcus Cousins on the team. The rebounds will not be there like last season.

IndianaBasketball
IndianaBasketball's picture
Here are my thoughts:1. Jim

Here are my thoughts:

1. Jim O'Brien said Josh McRoberts will start at power forward and could possibly play 36 minutes per game... That worries me...

2. I have a feeling Greg Oden won't see the floor until December... He's healed from surgery on his patella, but still needs to strengthen the muscle and get over tendonitus.

3. Blake Griffin will win ROY. He's like a pit bull that's salivating and anxiously waiting to be let off of the leash.

4. Dwight Howard is going to be a serious MVP candidate. He worked with Hakeem Olajuwon this summer and I think we'll see good improvements offensively.

5. The Lakers will rely on Pau Gasol a lot early, since Andrew Bynum will be out and Kobe Bryant will be shaking off rust as he still gains strength back in his knee.

the_truth34
the_truth34's picture
no

evans cant go off ball because he cant shoot udrih goes off ball because he can and if the thunder brought LA to 6 games and all the thunder did was get better how could they not go to 7 games

Mr.Knick 32
Mr.Knick 32's picture
Evans doesn't have to shoot,

Evans doesn't have to shoot, he could even play as the 2 but still handle the ball. Sacramento will need him to score more due to the fact they lack scorers.

Also, the Thunder don't have a big. Doesn't matter if KD and Westbrook got better, those 2 cannot stop Gasol, Bynum and Odom. Plain and simple.

the_truth34
the_truth34's picture
i

never said they would stop them by themselves its called team defense bynums going to find someway to get injured odom mr inconsistent and gasol is the definition of soft

Mr.Knick 32
Mr.Knick 32's picture
never said they would stop

never said they would stop them by themselves its called team defense bynums going to find someway to get injured odom mr inconsistent and gasol is the definition of soft

Bynum is always injured...Odom is so inconsistent and Gasol is so soft.

They won 2 titles in a row. Your a mad Celtics fan, take the bias off please before commenting on it.

the_truth34
the_truth34's picture
to

bad im not a celtics fan i like paul pierce and KG thats it

joecheck88
joecheck88's picture
im not buying tyrekes numbers

im not buying tyrekes numbers going down. i see 22, 5rpg, and 6rpg. this guy is legit.

Mr.Knick 32
Mr.Knick 32's picture
Yea alright. The point

Yea alright. The point is.

The Thunder don't have a big who can stop Gasol or Bynum. Even with team defense, The Lakers will still beat them. People need to realize that. Cole Aldrich will NOT be able to stop Pau Gasol.

d-grizzly
mr.k32,

no one here is arguing that the thunder will beat the lakers. all that was said is that the thunder will seriously give the lakers a run.

despite the kings adding talent, tyreke can still bump his averages up. the ball is run through his hands a lot, and i'm not sure if that's about to change.

the lake show
Hmmmm let's see. The lakers

Hmmmm let's see. The lakers won 4-2 with a hurt bynum and hurt Kobe and now they are much deeper. Hmmmm. Yea I'm
Not buying the thunder giving them
Problems if the thunder even gets out of the first round.  They will be lucky to lose 4-2 again

Mr. Jewboy
they almost took em to 7

they almost took em to 7 games but gasol had that lucky tip in

and also-they did get a big in the draft in cole adrich, and serge ibaka probly will be a lot more involved and have more playin time this year, so should be improved.

also, kevin durant learned to guard some bigs while playin for US, so maybe he takes on the challenge and guards pau

RSS: Syndicate content