This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar LeFlopJAMES 9 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    druneave3
    Participant

Ever since the epic first round playoffs the NBA has been buzzing. From Adam Silver’s throat stomp of Donald Sterling and racists everywhere, then finishing off the season witnessing the Spurs perfection of beautiful team basketball, the league has many new and intiguing story lines. Fortunately for us fans, the excitement should continue into what could be a historic summer for the league.

The league is budding with extremely young talent plus the addition of members from this years draft! Along with that talent, the Spurs domination and just how bad/old the rest of the Heat looked will ultimately reshape the league as well. To what extent is yet to be seen. Where LeBron will go is obviously the biggest story of the off season. How plausible is it that they all opt out and sign for less in order to get Melo or other help? Not betting against Riley just yet, but I have a hard time picturing that happening. Then there are the other stars who are free agents or are rumored to be traded. Melo, Love, Parsons, Young, Asik, etc. 

I am so excited for whatever this summer holds. The loss in the finals for the Heat cracked the door open for many teams who will be pushing to make big moves during pivotal times for their organization (Bulls, Knicks, Houston, Miami, LA). I can’t wait to find out what happens. I can’t wait for the draft. I can’t wait for summer league. I can’t wait for Summer 2014! 

What story can’t you wait for to see unfold? 

r377r377
    r377
    Participant

I am basically getting sick of all the melo, love, lebron drama.

I would like to see the young teams in the east (washington, charlotte, raps) keep improving. It was nice to see some new teams in the playoffs this season….

r377r377
    r377
    Participant

I am basically getting sick of all the melo, love, lebron drama.

I would like to see the young teams in the east (washington, charlotte, raps) keep improving. It was nice to see some new teams in the playoffs this season….

KHAM83
    Participant

I want to see if Silver comes out on Draft night and starts off with the second round.

KHAM83
    Participant

I want to see if Silver comes out on Draft night and starts off with the second round.

LeFlopJAMES
    Participant

Ok

LeFlopJAMES
    Participant

Ok

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login