Stock up and stock down NBA draft 2018

CU.LIONS
Stock up and stock down NBA draft 2018

Every year pre-draft workouts cause some players to rise in stock and others drop. I think we should have a thread to update any information on the players as the workouts go on. The measurements conducted at the combine have already started to make some players go up While others have went down. Any comments and opinions in this thread will be much appreciated over the next few days and weeks. Thanks

Lotto Stud
Donte DiVincenzo is going

Donte DiVincenzo is going nowhere but up and up. What helps his cause even more will be the decline in those who were ranked higher having poor measurements. He also did not disappoint anyone to prove that his statement game wasn’t a fluke in the scrimmage.

CU.LIONS
I love DD. I was hoping the

I love DD. I was hoping the Celtics have a chance to get him at 27. I think Brad Stevens could do wonders with this kid. Too bad he may not last to that pic

OhCanada-
OhCanada-'s picture
Theres alot of good

Theres alot of good gaurds/wings that are projected to be available mid to late 1st round. Z. Smith, Brown, Carr, Simons, Robinson, Divincenzo, Brunson, Shamet are all guys I would heavily invest in.

BlueRivers25
BlueRivers25's picture
Grayson Allen stock is going

Grayson Allen stock is going up. Nice measurables and combine. Dude is a warrior and teams are going to get a nice player late in the 1st round.

Check out the list of NBA players he has played with at Duke: Cook, Jones, Winslow, Okafor, Semi Ojeleye, Ingram, Marshall Plumlee, Kennard, Giles, Tatum, Jackson, soon Bagley, Carter, Trent, Duval. Has any player had more former college teammates in the nba?

jimmy3tymes
Derek Willis and Dominique

Derek Willis and Dominique Hawkins at Kentucky.

His teammates were Julius Randle, James Young, Aaron Harrison, Andrew Harrison, Dakari Johnson, Karl Towns, Devin Booker, Tyler Ulis, Alex Poythress, Willie Cauley Stein, Jamal Murray, Skal Labiessiere, De'aaron Fox, Bam Adebayo, Malik Monk, Trey Lyles

jimmy3tymes
Also I doubt guys like Sacha

Also I doubt guys like Sacha Killeya Jones and Marcus Lee will ever see an NBA Roster. But I can see Charles Matthews from Michigan making an NBA team one day.

Those 3 guys were also his teammates.

jimmy3tymes
Actually Jon Hood at Kentucky

Actually Jon Hood at Kentucky has the most.

John Wall, Eric Bledsoe, Patrick Patterson, Daniel Orton, Darius Miller, DeAndre Liggins, Josh Harrelson, Doron Lamb, Brandon Knight, Terrence Jones, Anthony Davis, MKG, Marquis Teague, Kyle Wiltjer, Nerlens Noel, Alex Poythress, Archie Goodwin, Julius Randle, James Young, The Harrison Twins, WCS, Dakari Johnson.

I count 23

jimmy3tymes
and demarcus cousins... 24

and demarcus cousins... 24

BlueRivers25
BlueRivers25's picture
Is Jon Hood in or going to be

Is Jon Hood in or going to be in the NBA?

jimmy3tymes
You just never stated if they

You just never stated if he had to be in the nba or not. You just stated teammates

cominup7
Donte

He's good but is he going to really be better than a Tyler Johnson? He'd be an excellent 6th man combo guard but if he's picked in the lotto it'll be a stretch

2quick4u
UP:.Bamba: move from 5-8 to

UP:

.Bamba: move from 5-8 to 3-4 pick

.Jalen Brunson: late 1st to 16-19

.D.Divincenzo: late first to 19-21

.K.Bates-diop: early 2nd to 22-24

.Melvin Frazier: late 2nd to early 2nd round

.Kris Wilkes: no drafted to mid 2nd round

DOWN:

.Jaren Jackson Jr: move from 3-5 to 7-10

.Zhaire Smith: mid 1st to late 1st

.Landry Shamet: mid 1st to early 2nd round

.Anfernee Simons: 20's to early 2nd round

CU.LIONS
this is the first time in a

this is the first time in a few years that I haven't watched anything on the combine, so relying a lot on you guys to come through. Thanks for subbing these updates

CU.LIONS
this is the first time in a

this is the first time in a few years that I haven't watched anything on the combine, so relying a lot on you guys to come through. Thanks for some of these updates

RSS: Syndicate content