Sporting News 2012-2013...Preseason All-American Teams

RUDEBOY_
RUDEBOY_'s picture
Sporting News 2012-2013...Preseason All-American Teams

Indiana's sophomore center Cody Zeller was named Sporting News Preseason Player of the Year..Zeller headlines a group of 15 players that were selected by a panel of Sporting News writers and editors,with input from a variety of coaches and scouts..The team featured 2 freshmen,4 seniors,4 jumiors and 5 sophomores..

1st TEAM: Cody Zeller/soph. Indiana...James McAdoo/soph. North Carolina...Doug McDermott jr.-Creighton...C J McCollum senior.-Lehigh....Deshaun Thomas-junior Ohio State..

2nd TEAM:

Shabazz Muhammad-fr. UCLA...Alex Poytress fr. Kentucky....Isaiah Canaan-senior Murray State....Micheal Dixon senior Missouri.... CJ Leslie jr. North Carolina State....

3rd TEAM:

Adonis Thomas soph. Memphis...Trey Burke soph. Michigan...Peyton Silva senior Louisville.....Jamaal Franklin jr. San Diego State....B J Young jr.Arkansas.....

College Basketball: Cody Zeller and Sporting News' Preseason All-American Teams | Bleacher Report http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1355401-college-basketball-cody-zelle... via @bleacherreport

Siggy
McAdoo being first team and

McAdoo being first team and Burke being 3rd team are both jokes.

RUDEBOY_
RUDEBOY_'s picture
Online, on facebook,twitter

Online, on facebook,twitter and a few other sites, i read that alot of people are upset with McAdoo being on the 1st team..But i think people that have him on their 1st team,is basing it on the potential he has....Not his stats from last season..Mc Adoo is my personal favorite for player of the year...

I didnt think Adonis Thomas should be on the All American list...I like Adonis as a player,and he has alot of potential..I see him in the lottery of some mocks,but he has yet to put it all 2gether..He doesnt have a defined position...He's a jack of all trades and a master of none...

Alot of the players that are on these teams right now might not be on those teams at the end of the season...

RUDEBOY_
RUDEBOY_'s picture
4 Seniors made the All

4 Seniors made the All American list..When was the last time that happened?

OaktownWarriors
OaktownWarriors's picture
I am not digging on McAdoo

I am not digging on McAdoo showing up on the 1st team and having two "true" freshmen (Muhammad/Poytress) on the 2nd team. Sure by season end, they could earn spots on the All American teams, but Muhammad/Poytress haven't played a second on the D1 court yet. They should give those two spots to players that have earned and played some D1 ball already.

bangbangwaynne
i think deshaun thomas is overrated.

Yeah

bangbangwaynne

Yeah

bangbangwaynne

Yeah

BigChamp12

Im not too fund of McAdoo being 1st team, he ahs the potential, but he hasn't done enough for 1st team. I think I might've put Isaiah Canaan on 1st team. He's a flat out baller...

Bill Walton's Knees
Bill Walton's Knees's picture
Michael Dixon on the pre

Michael Dixon on the pre season 2nd team?

RSS: Syndicate content