This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar stanford hoops 13 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    McDunkin

Players signed already

Marquis Teague
    Michael Gilchrist
    Anthony Davis

Players Offered

Austin Rivers
    Trevor Lacey
    Adonis Thomas
    Quincy Miller
    Kyle Wiltjer
    Amir Williams
    Michael Chandler

Other possible/future offers
    Tony Wroten
    Ramon Eaton
    Keaton Miles
    Tony Kimbro

I see them adding either Chandler or Williams and Wroten seems to be waiting for an offer or just waiting as long as he can to choose them

Tyreke Johnson
    Participant

I definitely see Chandler going there so to me he is pretty much a lock and if they give an offer to Wroten he will go there, Kentucky is like the only school he talks about so you know thats where he wants to go, But he would probably start at SG because I believe Teague is going to be their starting PG, I am not sure if Miller is going to head to Kentucky because not only did Davis just sign there who plays the same position(s) as Miller but with that much of a talented squad Miller may want to be on a team where he can be that go to guy. I really see Rivers heading to Duke, he has shown a high interest in their program and is pretty friendly with players on that team more notably Kyrie Irving who has stated if Rivers came to Duke he would come back for his sophomore year.

Tyreke Johnson
    Participant

I definitely see Chandler going there so to me he is pretty much a lock and if they give an offer to Wroten he will go there, Kentucky is like the only school he talks about so you know thats where he wants to go, But he would probably start at SG because I believe Teague is going to be their starting PG, I am not sure if Miller is going to head to Kentucky because not only did Davis just sign there who plays the same position(s) as Miller but with that much of a talented squad Miller may want to be on a team where he can be that go to guy. I really see Rivers heading to Duke, he has shown a high interest in their program and is pretty friendly with players on that team more notably Kyrie Irving who has stated if Rivers came to Duke he would come back for his sophomore year.

Tyreke Johnson
    Participant

Srry double post

Tyreke Johnson
    Participant

Srry double post

jeff416
    Participant

Tony Wroten- I don’t think he will go to Kentucky. It seemed like they were the leader awhile ago but I don’t think they are now. I think he will go to Louisville or Washington.

Quincy Miller- It’s unlikely he goes there, especially now since they have Davis. I think he goes to Baylor or Louisville.

Adonis Thomas- It’s very unlikely he goes there he will most likely go to Memphis.

Trevor Lacey- I don’t see him going there but I guess it’s possible. I think he will go to Auburn, Alabama, or Memphis.

Austin Rivers- He will probably go to Duke, but if he doesn’t go there I think Kentucky would have a chance.

The rest I don’t know much about.

jeff416
    Participant

Tony Wroten- I don’t think he will go to Kentucky. It seemed like they were the leader awhile ago but I don’t think they are now. I think he will go to Louisville or Washington.

Quincy Miller- It’s unlikely he goes there, especially now since they have Davis. I think he goes to Baylor or Louisville.

Adonis Thomas- It’s very unlikely he goes there he will most likely go to Memphis.

Trevor Lacey- I don’t see him going there but I guess it’s possible. I think he will go to Auburn, Alabama, or Memphis.

Austin Rivers- He will probably go to Duke, but if he doesn’t go there I think Kentucky would have a chance.

The rest I don’t know much about.

Mr.Knick 32
    Participant

I think UK has locked up another #1 recruiting class.

With Davis, Gilchrist and Teague, I expect them also get Chandler and Williams to finish out the class. Remember, UK has 2 good guards coming in ( Lamb and Poole) so I expect them to add maybe another wing in 2012.

Mr.Knick 32
    Participant

I think UK has locked up another #1 recruiting class.

With Davis, Gilchrist and Teague, I expect them also get Chandler and Williams to finish out the class. Remember, UK has 2 good guards coming in ( Lamb and Poole) so I expect them to add maybe another wing in 2012.

Demarcus Oneal
    Participant

Its already the best class by far no other class could even compare and if they add Tony Wroten it would just be unfair

Demarcus Oneal
    Participant

Its already the best class by far no other class could even compare and if they add Tony Wroten it would just be unfair

IknoBall12
    Participant

everybody else but austin rivers is not going to kentucky. hes coming to duke!

IknoBall12
    Participant

everybody else but austin rivers is not going to kentucky. hes coming to duke!

Wreckless
    Participant

Michael Chandler and teague are gonna commit to round it out.
    Thats my prediction.

Wreckless
    Participant

Michael Chandler and teague are gonna commit to round it out.
    Thats my prediction.

JNixon
    Participant

Tony Wroten- Washington

Quincy Miller- Baylor

Adonis Thomas- Memphis.

Trevor Lacey- Alabama

Austin Rivers- Duke

JNixon
    Participant

Tony Wroten- Washington

Quincy Miller- Baylor

Adonis Thomas- Memphis.

Trevor Lacey- Alabama

Austin Rivers- Duke

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Rivers can’t play with Teague they both are ball dominant players

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Rivers can’t play with Teague they both are ball dominant players

McDunkin

If i could edit my post i would take Rivers off the list or make a note under it.

I know him being a Duke lock has been known for a while(a few players on that list, Miller for example, i know wont pick UK either) but i was just listing all the players UK has offered

McDunkin

If i could edit my post i would take Rivers off the list or make a note under it.

I know him being a Duke lock has been known for a while(a few players on that list, Miller for example, i know wont pick UK either) but i was just listing all the players UK has offered

stanford hoops

@sylo all highschool allamerican players are ball dominate in hs.. nolan smith and john shyer were ball dominate in hs..xhenry and s.collins for kansas the same way. when they get to college they arent as ball dominate. they pass more and play more of a team game. just like with the u17/u18 team this summer. bunch of ball dominate players playing very well together

kentucky will get one and prob 2 more all americans. coach Casl always gets players even if they will be coming off the bench. he gets them to buying into comming off the bench

stanford hoops

@sylo all highschool allamerican players are ball dominate in hs.. nolan smith and john shyer were ball dominate in hs..xhenry and s.collins for kansas the same way. when they get to college they arent as ball dominate. they pass more and play more of a team game. just like with the u17/u18 team this summer. bunch of ball dominate players playing very well together

kentucky will get one and prob 2 more all americans. coach Casl always gets players even if they will be coming off the bench. he gets them to buying into comming off the bench

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login