This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar ThunderHog35 8 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    notsofast
    Participant

neg me. 

Wroten
    Russell
    Covington
    Noel
    Embiid

no team in 2021-2022 that would come close to beating that. not even anthony davis.

ZachAttack
    Participant

I negged you.

ZachAttack
    Participant

I negged you.

BostonCs Fan
    Participant

what’s your reasoning towards that belief of yours?

BostonCs Fan
    Participant

what’s your reasoning towards that belief of yours?

JordanC20
    Participant

none of those players will probably stick around with the Sixers for that long

JordanC20
    Participant

none of those players will probably stick around with the Sixers for that long

nath09
    Participant

I don’t think Wroten & Covington will ever start on an NBA champion & Embiid might be a bit underdone in his rookie year.

Also, one question. Are they trading Saric for picks?

nath09
    Participant

I don’t think Wroten & Covington will ever start on an NBA champion & Embiid might be a bit underdone in his rookie year.

Also, one question. Are they trading Saric for picks?

Trilla
    Participant

I’m a Sixers fan, and no. Just no

Trilla
    Participant

I’m a Sixers fan, and no. Just no

cozmojim
    Participant

You know it’s a bad post when its prefaced with : neg me.

cozmojim
    Participant

You know it’s a bad post when its prefaced with : neg me.

Rip255

Haha. I actually liked the post. 

You haters telling me that you couldn’t win a championship if a core of D’Angelo Russell, Joel Embiid and Nerlens Noel all lived up to their ceiling. 

That would be like having James Harden, Hakeem Olajuwon and Anthony Davis’s Defense on one team. 

Definitely a title contender. 

Rip255

Haha. I actually liked the post. 

You haters telling me that you couldn’t win a championship if a core of D’Angelo Russell, Joel Embiid and Nerlens Noel all lived up to their ceiling. 

That would be like having James Harden, Hakeem Olajuwon and Anthony Davis’s Defense on one team. 

Definitely a title contender. 

Jr. ROXAS
    Participant

But… By 2018 when you think Noel is in the cusp of superstardom, Hinkie will trade him for a 2021 first rounder. Then when Embiid begins to develop fully in 2021, Sam the Man will trade him along with the 2021 first rounder for a 2025 first rounder and umm say star d-leaguer joseph young. 

Its a never ending cycle my man!!!

Jr. ROXAS
    Participant

But… By 2018 when you think Noel is in the cusp of superstardom, Hinkie will trade him for a 2021 first rounder. Then when Embiid begins to develop fully in 2021, Sam the Man will trade him along with the 2021 first rounder for a 2025 first rounder and umm say star d-leaguer joseph young. 

Its a never ending cycle my man!!!

breese225
    Participant

When has Sam Hinkie ever done this? I’m not understanding where this dumb joke comes from.

He’s only been the gm for two seasons so far.

He traded Jrue Holiday for Nerlens Noel and got picks, and proved Jrue was being overvalued and has only played 70 games in 2 years

He traded for Dario Saric and got picks also from Orlando He drafted Joel Embiid who was the consensus number 1 pick before injury as was Nerlens Noel.

He traded an overinflatedMCW and can’t shoot/is old for his draft and is trending so far downward in statistics which will go down next year because Parker will be back and have more touches. He was just putting up numbers on a bad team and got a possible lottery pick that he can either draft or use in future trades which is what he did in Houston to acquire James Harden.

He traded KJ McDaniels because he wasn’t going to resign and wanted big money so he traded him to get assets back for a player who was leaving anyway.

Someone please explain to me how any of these moves are unreasonable/just trading around for draft picks??

breese225
    Participant

When has Sam Hinkie ever done this? I’m not understanding where this dumb joke comes from.

He’s only been the gm for two seasons so far.

He traded Jrue Holiday for Nerlens Noel and got picks, and proved Jrue was being overvalued and has only played 70 games in 2 years

He traded for Dario Saric and got picks also from Orlando He drafted Joel Embiid who was the consensus number 1 pick before injury as was Nerlens Noel.

He traded an overinflatedMCW and can’t shoot/is old for his draft and is trending so far downward in statistics which will go down next year because Parker will be back and have more touches. He was just putting up numbers on a bad team and got a possible lottery pick that he can either draft or use in future trades which is what he did in Houston to acquire James Harden.

He traded KJ McDaniels because he wasn’t going to resign and wanted big money so he traded him to get assets back for a player who was leaving anyway.

Someone please explain to me how any of these moves are unreasonable/just trading around for draft picks??

ThunderHog35
    Participant

That not even close to their lineup!  Clearly it will look more like this:

2015 1st Round pick
    2016 1st Round pick #1
    2016 1st Round pick #2
    2017 1st Round pick
    2018 1st Round pick

I leave out everyone on the current roster because of course, they will be traded for future picks.  I leave out the 2019 and 2020 1st round picks because they’ll either be hurt or still in Europe.  

I think I got pretty close, what do ya think?

ThunderHog35
    Participant

That not even close to their lineup!  Clearly it will look more like this:

2015 1st Round pick
    2016 1st Round pick #1
    2016 1st Round pick #2
    2017 1st Round pick
    2018 1st Round pick

I leave out everyone on the current roster because of course, they will be traded for future picks.  I leave out the 2019 and 2020 1st round picks because they’ll either be hurt or still in Europe.  

I think I got pretty close, what do ya think?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login