This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar fcb206 9 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Stew
    Participant

Players such as Deandre Lyton, Harry Giles, Josh Jackson headline this list. Who off this list do you see projecting as the next great prospects college and pro.

scouthoops.scout.com/story/1510205-scout-s-ultimate-100

Bobbyqrs
    Participant

Josh Jackson is the future of basketball !!!

Deandre Ayton is going to be a beast…

I love Ray Smtih’s upside… Paul George?

Skal Labissierre has big time upside… he’s a more coordinated Karl Towns.

Hary Giles is a spitting image of a young Chris Webber

My top 5 favorite prospects 

1. Hary Giles

2. Josh Jackson 

3. Deandre Ayton

4. Ray Smith

5. Skal Labissierre

Bobbyqrs
    Participant

Josh Jackson is the future of basketball !!!

Deandre Ayton is going to be a beast…

I love Ray Smtih’s upside… Paul George?

Skal Labissierre has big time upside… he’s a more coordinated Karl Towns.

Hary Giles is a spitting image of a young Chris Webber

My top 5 favorite prospects 

1. Hary Giles

2. Josh Jackson 

3. Deandre Ayton

4. Ray Smith

5. Skal Labissierre

ncballer

Dennis Smith is way low on this list.  This is Damian Lillard 2.0 we are talking about!

ncballer

Dennis Smith is way low on this list.  This is Damian Lillard 2.0 we are talking about!

Rip255

Simmons at 6? 

How you gonna tell me this guy is the 6th best HS prospect. 

Rip255

Simmons at 6? 

How you gonna tell me this guy is the 6th best HS prospect. 

fcb206
    Participant

^Well, its taking into account all high school players, not just the Class of 2015. Just sayin.

Name to file away:

Dejounte Murray at #94. Nationally relevant scouting coverage often glazes over the PNW, so I’m not at all surprised to see him that low. Typically a dude from Seattle/Tacoma has to be an Uberprospect to get much attention (remember when Marvin Williams was the most coveted player in the country, haha), so it seems par for the course that like all of the silky Seattle combo guards before him, he’s buried in prospect rankings under dozens of 6’3" guards from Texas who everyone will forget about by the time they are sophmores in college.

Anyway, he’s long and athletic with a sick first step,  and so the inevitable Jamal Crawford comps will come flowing in. in that regard, it doesn’t help that he went to Rainier Beach as well.

Plus altheticism, Plus Size, jumper is ahead of schedule, yo-yo handle. Reminds me of Jeremy Lamb, but with a better set of physical tools, and a more explosive game off the dribble.

fcb206
    Participant

^Well, its taking into account all high school players, not just the Class of 2015. Just sayin.

Name to file away:

Dejounte Murray at #94. Nationally relevant scouting coverage often glazes over the PNW, so I’m not at all surprised to see him that low. Typically a dude from Seattle/Tacoma has to be an Uberprospect to get much attention (remember when Marvin Williams was the most coveted player in the country, haha), so it seems par for the course that like all of the silky Seattle combo guards before him, he’s buried in prospect rankings under dozens of 6’3" guards from Texas who everyone will forget about by the time they are sophmores in college.

Anyway, he’s long and athletic with a sick first step,  and so the inevitable Jamal Crawford comps will come flowing in. in that regard, it doesn’t help that he went to Rainier Beach as well.

Plus altheticism, Plus Size, jumper is ahead of schedule, yo-yo handle. Reminds me of Jeremy Lamb, but with a better set of physical tools, and a more explosive game off the dribble.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login