This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Durantula-35 13 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    GreenLantern
    Participant

Well right now guys it seems our efforts to move up to 10 or 11 have failed. We have a bunch of picks, a good point in Maynor, and some expiring contracts in Krstic and Collison but no takers so far. I believed all along and have read the two guys we REALLY want are Monroe and especially Udoh (an OK native). To me, if we come out of this draft with all these tradeable assets without a top 10 pick then I believe the night could be catagorized as a rare loss for my beloved Thunder. Thoughts?

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

The Thunder is a team that you WANT to see succeed. I want them to somehow trade Jeff Green (shoot me) and maybe get a top 4 pick to get DeMarcus Cousins.

rtbt
    Participant

Maybe he’ll draft BJ Mullens a 2nd time? – LOL

MagikKnick
    Participant

Nahh, If they move up to 10, great, they get a top 10 lottery pick

If they don’t do anything beyond now, then they have THREE first round draft picks…

Cant go wrong either way, if you ask me..

Tyrober
    Participant

We just got the 18th. Give Presti some time. He just got a huge asset in the 18th pocl and I dont think we need all three first rounder picks. Grabbing the 10th pick off of the pacers would be great but i dont want the thunder to trade too much along with maynor for the 10th pick. I have a feeling that we are going to trade up but it will probably be announced on that selection maybe?

dahoodrecruiter
    Participant

well we will just have to see how this plays out 2night

duhrant35
    Participant

I think the thunder wait to see who falls past five and then make a trade. If its monroe, then they trade with gsw and so on. ive heard rumors that the thunder are looking to trade up for aldrich or hayward. I really dont like aldrich and I dont think hayward is a great fit. I would like to either get monroe, favors or cousins (those 2 very very unlikely), or davis. I think those 4 are the only ones worth trading up for. Thoughts?

Tyrober
    Participant

I think Aldrich is worth trading up but i wouldnt go crazy. If we can get Monroe Favors or Cousins then they should give all the picks, another future 1st rounder.

Durantula-35
    Participant

Aldrich doesn’t give us much offense from the 5, which is part of what we need

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login