share

Royce White 4 fouls in 3 minutes

Forte IV
Forte IV's picture
Registered User
Joined: 12/06/2008
Posts: 767
Points: 2347
Offline
Royce White 4 fouls in 3 minutes

Watching the 76ers vs Celtics pre-season game to check out Royce. And except for the burst of speed he showed at one point he's been pretty awful. 4 fouls in 3 minutes.


GottaBeTheShoes
Registered User
Joined: 06/04/2011
Posts: 839
Points: 2490
Offline
How did he play in the next 7

How did he play in the next 7 minutes? His stats look pretty decent, except for 5 fouls.

Memphis Madness
Registered User
Joined: 03/30/2011
Posts: 3473
Points: -1109
Offline
Sixers

They guy played. That's the big thing. He has talent and I am definitely rooting for him. Seems like he should be a rotation guy for years. He can't waste that talent.

On the other hand, I think the Sixers can sneak up on some people this year. Lots of length, and some good young athletic guys. If they can consistently defend and rebound they will be in some games, even if they don't shoot particularly well.

Evan Turner, Thad Young, MCW, and Tony Wroten form a good core. And if Royce White flashes some of his potential they have another young, versatile talent on their hands. Spencer Hawes is decent, and I think that Nerlens Noel will provide some potential as a defensive stopper/clean up guy.

Another thing about this team is that they can just plug Wiggins or Jabari Parker in at the 3 or Julius Randle at the 4. Any of those three guys would be a great fit for them.

If I were coaching that team, I would spend 90% on DEFENSE with the other 10% on rebounding. Then just let the guys figure out the offense, and play up and down. A Dribble Drive style would suit them very well.

RSS: Syndicate content