RICKY SEALS-JONES Class of 2013: The Best Athlete in High School???

paradigmn
paradigmn's picture
RICKY SEALS-JONES Class of 2013: The Best Athlete in High School???

The 6-foot 5, 220 pound 16-year-old is a Top 10 player in the Class of 2013 in football...but is still a big time baller as well.

Was named as a Junior All-American Honroable Mention in basketball by Max Preps yesterday after averaging over 30 ponits & 15 boards for the season.

Commited to play football for the Texas Longhorns in 2013, this will be his last year of basketball.

The biggest question mark of Sealy-Jones is what position he will play. Sophomore year played mosty wide reciever & safety. Junior year was movd to quarterback simply because he was the teams best athlete.

Like all successful ballers that play football (Tony Gonzalez, Antonio Gates, Jimmy Graham, etc, etc)...he'll probably play Tight End moving forward in his career.

He's also cousins with one of the greatest running backs in NFL history ERIC DICKERSON.

So...is he the best athlete in high school??? Obviously that's a very debatable question...but he probably would be in the discussion.

http://prospect-central.blogspot.com/2012/04/ricky-seals-jones-class-of-2013-best.html

TaylorCondrin
TaylorCondrin's picture
derrick griffin is definitely

derrick griffin is definitely up there too being a 4-star recruit in both sports (hes committed to texas a&m)

and no, seals-jones will not be moved to tight end, hes definitely a wide receiver

Raman Kuppuswamy
good

good

HavlicekStealsIt
derrick griffin is definitely

derrick griffin is definitely up there too being a 4-star recruit in both sports (hes committed to texas a&m)

ENMOOKYOMOL
“It’s just going to make me

“It’s just going to make me better, a better player,” says Davis. “I can see what my weaknesses are and see what I have to work on.”

Hornets head coach Monty Williams already sees some important signs of leadership from his young star and couldn’t be happier with his performance to date.

cag2323
“Yeah, it’s going to be a

“Yeah, it’s going to be a challenge for us,” admits Davis. “We’re just going to try and go out there and have fun.”

It hasn’t been all work for Davis, of course. He has an all-business approach, but can also admit that working with Team USA and making it to the NBA are dreams come true for him.

joecheck88
joecheck88's picture
I know the only reason this

I know the only reason this topic popped up is because of these unusual spammers but I'm glad I saw it. I heard Ricky suffered a major injury. I hope this doesn't hinder any of his athleticism.

Back to these spammers, they're really making the site unenjoyable.

cag2323
The Sixers finished their

The Sixers finished their preseason slate with a sparkling 6-1 record without Bynum in the lineup. Although preseason doesn’t mean much in the grand scheme of things, the team recorded three double-digit victories, which included a 32-point thumping of the Boston Celtics.

j65
So...is he the best athlete

So...is he the best athlete in high school??? Obviously that's a very debatable question...but he probably would be in the discussion.

hdfg4323422
“It’s just going to make me

“It’s just going to make me better, a better player,” says Davis. “I can see what my weaknesses are and see what I have to work on.”

Hornets head coach Monty Williams already sees some important signs of leadership from his young star and couldn’t be happier with his performance to date.

hdfg4323422
“Yeah, it’s going to be a

“Yeah, it’s going to be a challenge for us,” admits Davis. “We’re just going to try and go out there and have fun.”

It hasn’t been all work for Davis, of course. He has an all-business approach, but can also admit that working with Team USA and making it to the NBA are dreams come true for him.

alexdan2
good

good

ketepao
“Yeah, I’m looking forward to

“Yeah, I’m looking forward to it,” Gordon told HOOPSWORLD. “I’ve been battling injuries a little bit during this preseason, but it’s been getting a lot better and I’m looking forward to try and get better for the season.”

RSS: Syndicate content