Rank the top guards in 2009 draft(Curry Jennings> Rubio Harden)

Amsterdam305410
Amsterdam305410's picture
Rank the top guards in 2009 draft(Curry Jennings> Rubio Harden)

1.Steph Curry
2.Tyreke Evans
3.Ricky Rubio
4.James Harden/Omri Casspi
4.Flynn
5.Demar Derozan/Jonny Flynn
6.Eric Maynor/Ty Lawson
7.Jack Mcclinton
8.T williams
9.Gerald Henderson Jr
10.Aj Abrams/Toney Douglass/Curtiss Jarells

BlackMamba24
Gerald henderson is more of

Gerald henderson is more of a SF than a guard....There is no respect for Jonny Flynn here. T-Will is going to be a superb pick-up for whoever gets him. AJ Abrams wont even get drafted...No Wayne Ellington in the top 10

JNixon
JNixon's picture
??

AJ Abrams over James Harden, Twill, Gerald Henderson??? You think Steph Curry is the best guard in the draft??? What are you?

Michael.S.
soo ty lawson

is better than harden,derozan,flynn
and no holiday?
Evans 2?

Amsterdam305410
Ty Lawson is soo underated

Ty lawson is a DMv guard...There is a trend in the Nba leaning towards the DmV.....These tyype plyers all ball hawks and more hungry than the average college player.Lawson wil amaze at OkC.Harden is just a AAu star,not nba star...shot selection for Harden is to irradic..Derozan is better than Gerald Henderson Jr

mbrown6495
Toney douglas

Toney douglas

bflaa2
bflaa2's picture
This is AWFUL!!!!

1.Rubio(Has a shot to be amazing so im putting him there),good size needs to add MUSCLE
2. Harden-Not as Untahletic as once thought,decent size
3.Tyreke Evans-SCORER-SG with PG handles,good size
4.Johnyy Flynn-Captain Cool, warrior personally to me plays like AI has worker,undersized
5.Curry-Can shoot the lights out, is only 6'1 so probably a lil undersized
6.DeMar-TOO much potential,good size
7.Jrue-Very highly hyped superb defender will develop a shot will be deadly could take a could years to develop,good size
8.Maynor-ICEY-Beast brings an instant presence to your team offensively and defensively, good size
9.T Will-Slasher/Scorer like Manu kinda, he will bring a scoring option of a bench could be a huge sparkplug to an offense
10.Gerald Henderson-Defender, Inconsistent could be awesome on a team that already have superstars, Awesome player like Tayshun Prince sorta he will do stuff stats dont show, I dont see him ever being a star, but all teams want a guy like him.

Amsterdam305410
Harden is Overated AAu player!

Harden is Overated AAu player.His only claim to fame is beating the DMV team with Kevin Durant and Mike Beasley.......Maynor is better than people think!

RickyRubio9
RickyRubio9's picture
That..

list is bogus. Curry??? Seriously...I stopped reading when I saw him on the list as first.

JKH
JKH's picture
BJ

I truly was going to stay out of this. Brandon Jennings is going to end up being in the top 3 point guards in this draft. I don't know what is swaying all of this last minute changing and panic, but lets be real. All of this workout and last minute push is not as important as itz made to be. You really think that all of us don't know what nearly all these guys can really do. We have had plenty of time to watch all these guys in the past few years in real competition, from high school, AAU, college and some pro. Lets be finished with all this 1-2 hour workouts that don't amount to more than a good boys club pickup game!!!! Please lets get to the draft and watch nearly every team rely on what they have seen these kids do over the past few seasons. Once again BJ is one of top 3 point guards. Period...

RSS: Syndicate content