6. R. Wallace
8. J. O'Neal
First of all Webber doesn't even play any more. Second, Wallace and Brand didn't do well at all this year. To me these are based on favorites and playoffs.
Jermaine O'Neal is on that list why?
nowitzki is the best offensively only
overall its k.g.
boozer and bosh power fwds if so then they defenetly belong also wheres david lee or al horford not a good list if u ask me
thats ok 5 years ago
Do you watch basketball???
This is possibly one of the worst posts ive seen in a while...Amare Boozer Bosh David West need i go on...lol it was funny to c webber on there tho
Ha Ha Al-Farouq Aminu are u for real
1) Chris Bosh
2) Dirk Nowtizki
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Tim Duncan
5) Kevin Garnett
6) Carlos Boozer (when healthy)
7) Pau Gasol
8) David West
This is extremely hard to do, but that's what I've got.
1. Tim Duncan as much as i hate him is the best PF of all-time. Period.
2. Kevin Garnett clearly the C's can't him without him.
4. Chris Bosh, if your starting a team and have to pick a PF he has the brightest future
5. Amare, i just hope that he can stay healthy at some point
6. Carlos Boozer
7. Al Jefferson, he's a PF playing out of position
8. David West
Pau is a center on any team but the Lakers
this original list is based on PF for the past 5-15 years, not the young ones like amare, bosh, west, or aldridge
Bosh and West were drafted 6 years ago. So they should be included.
Thanks for clarifying what the list is supposed to be comprised of so late in the thread.
Farouq, you forgot about Karl Malone.
The Mailman easily could be No. 1 on this list if your criterion is power forwards who've played in the past five to 15 years.
P.S. Call me (your uncle) if you need any of those books we talked about.