This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar mamadou 11 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    For_Never_Ever
    Participant
    2quick4u
    Participant

looks like he has changed his shooting mechanic, looks much better now…

2quick4u
    Participant

looks like he has changed his shooting mechanic, looks much better now…

omphalos
    Participant

You’re right, his release is a lot higher now, I think this guy is going to be a steal in the right situation, I hope Boston takes a long look at him with one of their first-round picks.

SmooveKRYPT
    Participant

His shoot looks even smoothher now that he raised his release point. He always had unreal handle for his size, but now he’s got his explosion back in the knee his moves off the dribble make him really tough to stay in front of. He’s my favorite 3 in the class and I still think he’ll be a star once he gets completely healthy and learns the NBA game. He’s a top 5 talent with supreme confidence in his abilities. I hope he goes to Cleveland at 24(if they take Beal at 4) or GS at 30.

For_Never_Ever
    Participant
    bswerves
    Participant

I have a feeling QM is going to turn out to be a stud in this draft.  Not right away, but in a few years time.  His handle is insane for his size and he has all the tools to get major buckets (his athleticism seems to have mostly returned after his ACL incident)

PulseGlazer
    Participant

One of the true sleepers around the 20s along with Harkless, Wroten, and White.

PulseGlazer
    Participant

One of the true sleepers around the 20s along with Harkless, Wroten, and White.

Hale
    Participant

He’s got a chance to be really good. His minutes were a bit inconsistent, he was coming of a torn ACL and was actually playing quite well before Perry Jones returned from suspension. 

15.2 ppg 5.6 rpg 2.4 apg 50% 3pt 5.6 FTA

mamadou
    Participant

A fav’.

He’s a shooting guard with the size of a PF who’ll play SF(reminds me somebody), a shooting point forward with post skills(way way better than PJ3).

I hope he’ll escape the killer team for him, the nuggets. 

wolves, magic, celts i’m OK.

A beal-miller combo would be great with kyrie, very versatile trio.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login