QHaynes123 Apology To everyone

QHaynes123
QHaynes123 Apology To everyone

Listen, I am truly sorry about writing "please read mock draft " " on your mock. I just wanna know who continues to put my points down. I try to give everyone some insight on their opinions. I mean yea some of ideas are farfecthed and a little crazy.

But some help. I mean to be honest, I just wanna make a mock and have people read it. I know i constantly update it but im trying to make it the best mock.

Again, Im sorry if i flooded your post to benefit me...I apologize

Also...im gonna create Mock Draft 4.8 today...please check it out.

butidonthavemoney
butidonthavemoney's picture
That was amazing... +1

That was amazing... +1

llperez
llperez's picture
dude

As long as you make a contribution to someone else's thread or mock, then there is nothing wrong with you suggesting others to view your mock as well. So there's no need to appologize. As far as the points, who cares. It's a stupid system that means nothing. People can give themselves points and take other's points away simply because they have more or disagree with them. You should be proud to be dead last. Personally, I never plus/minus anyone.

mb6297
mb6297's picture
Forgiven

Forgiven

auber
auber's picture
I would have just created a

I would have just created a new username haha

RickyRubio9
RickyRubio9's picture
Can i ask...

How do you create this thing? I never knew how...Do i just go to more? Create Forum? and NBA Draft? then thats all?

butidonthavemoney
butidonthavemoney's picture
What are points used for? Anybody know?

j1232e
You can save them and then trade them for future comments!

tli232
Apology to Q Haynes

Ok.. a few weeks ago, I might have called you something bad... haha. No, I remember alright. I realize that I may have offended you and/or your intelligence. My sincerest apologies to you. We're grown men, we should act like it instead of making medical insults at each other (it's only been me so far, but I'm sure you thought of it) Once again, sincerest apologies, and I will add plus one to every post you make from now on to compensate for my comments.

cheesepillow
fan

I always been a fan of your mock and you have some good insight of your own in there.
Kudos to you for realizing that what you did wrong (more annoying actually) and making an apology for it.

I look forward to seeing more updates from you as well as for years to come.

Cheers

joecheck88
joecheck88's picture
i just think if u want to

i just think if u want to make your mock better by all means do it but you dont have to post your updated mock everytime you switch 2 players 1 spot. but no need to apologise for anything. i think like myself you respectfully disagree with peoples opinions. as long as you r not insulting people you dont have to apologise.

QHaynes123
i know...im sorry..i

i know...im sorry..i shouldnt keep doing that and i wont.

Also, please check out my mock draft 4.8

RSS: Syndicate content