PICK THE TOP 7 SCORERS THROUGH THE 2000'S >>>

Miko4rm206
PICK THE TOP 7 SCORERS THROUGH THE 2000'S >>>

I didnt really Start gettin into Basketball since Like leasrly 2000's SO I had just missed The Real Jordan era but Whatever... I grew UP watchin guys like T-mac, A.I, and Kobe... But i would want to know whos the Top 7 scorers out of these 15 players if they were all in their Prime (only guards?

1. ALLEN IVERSON

2.PAUL PIERCE

3.TRACEY MCGRADY

4.)KOBE BRYANT

5.)VINCE CARTER

6.)GILBERT AREANAS

7.)RAY ALLEN

8.)MICHEAL REDD

9.)DWAYNE WADE

10.)MONTA ELLIS

11.)JERRY STACKHOSE

12.)MANUEL GINOBILI

13.)JOE JOHNSON

14.)BRANDON ROY

15.)RICHARD HAMILTON

Miko4rm206
7.)RAY ALLEN 6.)GILBERT

7.)RAY ALLEN

6.)GILBERT AREANAS

5.)VINCE CARTER

4.)PAUL PIERCE

3.)ALLEN IVERSON

2.) TRACY MCGRADY

1.) KOBE BRYANT

susanjacobs
Pierce should not be here.

Pierce should not be here. Nowitzki is more consistent scorer than him.

keowoaoken
good picks

good picks

PROBALLWA
“Jeff has come into his own

“Jeff has come into his own as a point guard,” Williams said of Teague’s emergence as a floor general. “Myself and Devin have been established in this league for a number of years. So I don’t really think we’re rebuilding. I think we’re restructuring honestly. We have a lot of new pieces and that’s what training camp is for. Once we put the pieces in the right place, I think we’ll be able to compete immediately.”

Eoaozao
“Kobe Bryant says I’m the

“Kobe Bryant says I’m the worst point guard, that I should have never made it into the NBA – he just frowns at the thought of me playing in the backcourt with him. Like Jay-Z says, people lie, numbers don’t. Just go to the stats.

lazooaw8
lol

lol

peikzoosa
“I think I’ve been the only

“I think I’ve been the only guy [on this team] who’s been cut from their high school team, their professional team, an overseas team,” Green said. “It’s crazy, but I was cut from my high school team, but I was a McDonald’s All-American. I got drafted first round by Boston, a first-round pick, but I was cut from the NBA twice, and I was just cut by the Rockets. Then I went overseas for three years and was cut. Everywhere I’ve been, I’ve been cut, and I played in the D-League twice.”

ghwwwa
I spent a good deal of the

I spent a good deal of the morning answering those questions to one degree or another in my chat, so be sure you’ve read that.

gga222332
“Kobe Bryant says I’m the

“Kobe Bryant says I’m the worst point guard, that I should have never made it into the NBA – he just frowns at the thought of me playing in the backcourt with him. Like Jay-Z says, people lie, numbers don’t. Just go to the stats.

ghwwwa
I spent a good deal of the

I spent a good deal of the morning answering those questions to one degree or another in my chat, so be sure you’ve read that.

Mr. 19134
Mr. 19134's picture
Yo wat is the deal with this

Yo wat is the deal with this weirdo random spam?

To answer the original question Allen Iverson was the best pure scorer on that list in his prime, that dude was a force of speed wit the ball and had the deadliest iso handles in the history of the game to go along with a first step that was too quick for your retina to register. TMac would be 2nd in his prime fpr the Magic. Then Kobe, and Wade. Carter was never aggresive enough, he had it all tho.

RSS: Syndicate content