This topic contains 22 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Meditated States 10 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    IndianaBasketball
    Participant

franfran
    Participant

This guy is on fire jaja 

franfran
    Participant

This guy is on fire jaja 

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

Better than his dunks from the SD Contest in 2012.

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

Better than his dunks from the SD Contest in 2012.

AmiableBaller34
    Participant

Oh my, I don’t even…You knew that was the stamp on the game, and a statement to the rest of the league. Matt Barnes, on the other hand, did not enjoy that dunk as much as we did ha 

AmiableBaller34
    Participant

Oh my, I don’t even…You knew that was the stamp on the game, and a statement to the rest of the league. Matt Barnes, on the other hand, did not enjoy that dunk as much as we did ha 

TEQU1LA
    Participant

The Clips where playing back to back games without the best PG in the league. I think the game would of been more competitive with CP3 running the show but it is what it is. The Clips will be back, no doubt about it. Would like to see Bynum sign for the rest of the season would give the Clips an extra weapon off the bench.

TEQU1LA
    Participant

The Clips where playing back to back games without the best PG in the league. I think the game would of been more competitive with CP3 running the show but it is what it is. The Clips will be back, no doubt about it. Would like to see Bynum sign for the rest of the season would give the Clips an extra weapon off the bench.

Jester87
    Participant

I can’t understand why is everybody freaking out about this and nobody is giving credit to the biggest highlight of the night http://www.youtube.com/watch

"About as short as I’ve ever seen a free throw".

Jester87
    Participant

I can’t understand why is everybody freaking out about this and nobody is giving credit to the biggest highlight of the night http://www.youtube.com/watch

"About as short as I’ve ever seen a free throw".

Taylor Gang Mike
    Participant

PG!

Taylor Gang Mike
    Participant

PG!

Tallest Nigga N DA Building
    Participant

PG just added his place on nba highlight films for ever dunk was best in game dunk Eva 

Tallest Nigga N DA Building
    Participant

PG just added his place on nba highlight films for ever dunk was best in game dunk Eva 

Chilbert arenas
    Participant

That was actually one of the dunks he did in the dunk contest a couple years ago. If anyones ever tried this on even a 8 or 9 foot hoop it’s so awkward and unnatural feeling. GOtta love PG and I’m a clips fan

Chilbert arenas
    Participant

That was actually one of the dunks he did in the dunk contest a couple years ago. If anyones ever tried this on even a 8 or 9 foot hoop it’s so awkward and unnatural feeling. GOtta love PG and I’m a clips fan

Forte IV
    Participant

I’ll still never forgive the Clippers for not drafting him especially when he was a Clippers fan.

Forte IV
    Participant

I’ll still never forgive the Clippers for not drafting him especially when he was a Clippers fan.

Memphis Madness
    Participant

That dunk was rated PG-13!

Memphis Madness
    Participant

That dunk was rated PG-13!

Meditated States
    Participant

PG has become what I expected. He has one of th e best all around games in the NBA.

Meditated States
    Participant

PG has become what I expected. He has one of th e best all around games in the NBA.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login