Official NBADraft.net 2016 NCAA Tournament Challenge!!!

mikeyvthedon
mikeyvthedon's picture
Official NBADraft.net 2016 NCAA Tournament Challenge!!!

Last year we had a good time, this year I would like to get even more participants! We are going to do the ESPN Tournament Challenge and I have named the group "NBADraft.net". If you could limit it to one (1) entry, that would be much appreciated. Otherwise, just submit a bracket and if you want us to know who you all are, just make your bracket name your username. Will try to keep better track of it this year and the winner will be able to make one of those "I win, give me points" type posts with my and hopefully the forums full support :)

This is all in good fun and you never know what will happen in the tournament. I will post more info about it on the main page, but for the loyal forum members, join the group, get a bracket in and if you would like, tell your family and friends. Remember to enter by this upcoming Thursday and I wish you good luck in your picks!

Last year we had four people pick Duke, which was cool considering what an overwhelming favorite Kentucky was! Feel free to tell your friends, would be great if we could get 200 or so people competing (last year we had 89, certainly think doubling that is possible). Will try to post a few more reminders. You can make your brackets now, so happy St. Patty's and happy March Madness! Here is the link:

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2016/en/group?groupID=39548

SeattleSuperChronics
SeattleSuperChronics's picture
LEGOOO

LEGOOO

sitlbito
OK, I'll do this. I havent

OK, I'll do this. I havent been on this site for a long time,though. Not being in the US and being a "new" NCAA fan,I have to say that NCAA fandom has faded a bit this season. How is a guy perceived if he fills out multiple different brackets? Because I have no idea who to pick this year so I'll have a different bracket for every group I'm in. I don't think following games actually gives you a bigger chance of having a successful bracket,it's so random.

Hype Machine
Hype Machine's picture
I'm pretty sure I've got the

I'm pretty sure I've got the perfect bracket.

Cynthia
Cynthia's picture
I need to redeem myself, I

I need to redeem myself, I did so terrible last year. I'll set one up later today, good luck guys.

McDunkin
McDunkin's picture
EatDaBracketLikeGroceries

photo image_zpss1wfz6h3.gif

Just finished mine and Cynthia, baby girl if I win that million bucks we're taking a cruise to lake Minnetonka

Cynthia
Cynthia's picture
Wow just noticed I was tied

Wow just noticed I was tied for second. I doubt that lasts though. Oh and MikeyV is SUSPICIOUSLY IN FIRST PLACE. Kidding lol

RSS: Syndicate content