Nikos Pappas: Why In The World Is He Not On The 2012 Mock Draft?

European Baller
Nikos Pappas: Why In The World Is He Not On The 2012 Mock Draft?

Nikos Pappas has been considered the best scorer in Europe, at every single stage of his age group.

At ages 16, 17, 18, 19, 20. At every single stage, he was considered to be the best scorer in all of Europe, at his age group.

He has been the starting point guard in the international team that beat Team USA at the Nike Hoops Summit. He has beaten Team USA also at the Albert Scwitzer tournament, where he was the MVP.

In both cases, those US teams had players on them that are now in the NBA.

He has played in the final of the under 19 world championship, as the best player of his team. And Greece only lost to USA in the gold medal game because they had to play without their starting center, otherwise they would have won.

He has been the best player of the team that won the European under 18 championship and the European under 20 championship.

He led Greece to the world high school championship and he was the MVP also, as well as the leading scorer of the tournament.

He's been in the all tournament team best five in the European under 18 and under 20 championhips.

He was in the world under 19 all tournament team best five.

He was named best Greek player under age 22 in 2010 (at age 20). NBA DRAFT PICK Nick Calathes finished THIRD in the voting.

Pappas was called up to the senior national team of Greece (one of the top 4 ranked teams in the world) at the age of 20.

He led the European under 20 championship in scoring.

He has been a rotation player in the Greek League (one of the best leagues in Europe) since age 19. he is currently a rotation player in PAOK, a Greek Eurocup club. VERY FEW players in the NCAA would be in the rotation of PAOK.

Yet, he is not listed in the 2012 mock draft?

ProudGrandpa
ProudGrandpa's picture
wow

Never would've guessed who wrote THIS thread...

Krypt14
Sloukas is much better.

Sloukas is much better.

Mr. 19134
Mr. 19134's picture
I actually like Pappas he's a

I actually like Pappas he's a great scorer and a smart PG with good size he about 6'5. I'm not sure why he's not on anybodies Mock Draft but maybe it's because he's not a great shooter.

There are so many European players that are evenly matched in their age group who don't get enough minutes to make a real impact it's extremely hard to judge who can play in the NBA and who can't. I do think Pappas got a shot at being drafted tho.

Allen_Iverson_3
Allen_Iverson_3's picture
Oh no! Not again!

Sloukas, now Pappas, who's gonna be next? Kostas Papanikolau?

FastAndFurious
FastAndFurious's picture
Lmao my dude not stoppin til

Lmao my dude not stoppin til somebody get drafted!

juves4783
euros in this draft

this isn't the draft for euros. this draft has the potential to be one of the deepest in years with american talent. i think there's a chance that 1 or 2 get picked late first round, but it depends on who comes out. if i was a euro prospect, i would probably wait another year when the draft isn't as loaded.

So raspy
So raspy's picture
ha

dude i didnt believe pappas had any game the first 7 times you posted about him, but the 8th time won me over. everybody else must be wrong cause european baller definitely isnt.

i love it when u call him big Pappas

PurpleMonkeyDis...
PurpleMonkeyDishwasher's picture
European Baller

Why would you care if these players aren't listed in mockdrafts? How is it affecting your life so dramatically that you need to keep bringing it up?

I'd think you'd rather they stay overseas so you could enjoy following them closer to home than watching the great majority of them failing in the NBA..

FastAndFurious
FastAndFurious's picture
PurpleMonkeyDis

He's their agent bro lol he gotta promote

Nihochu
Nihochu's picture
stop

people need to stop replying to his posts ....

European Baller
Pappas just a had a damn good

Pappas just a had a damn good game against the Euroleague champions Panathinaikos. There is not a single player in the entire NCAA that could have a game like that against that same team.

NO ONE in the NCAA.

This guy should be a first round draft pick period.

European Baller
Pappas had yet another great

Pappas had yet another great game in Greek league with PAOK. He is probably already the second best scorer in the league.

It is INSANE that he is not in the mock draft. He is one of the best guards to come out of Europe in years.

RSS: Syndicate content