This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Malik-Universal 13 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    basedSERB
    Participant

does anybody know if this is coming out? is EA or 2k making one? i havent heard anything about a college basktball game coming out…

McDunkin

Dont even get me started on the college hoops 2k situation

Photobucket

JustAFanWithSkills
      Participant

i gotta say you are a funny person lol im not hitting on you dont get all excited

McDunkin

Dont even get me started on the college hoops 2k situation

Photobucket

JustAFanWithSkills
      Participant

i gotta say you are a funny person lol im not hitting on you dont get all excited

OrangeJuiceJones
    Participant

http://www.examiner.com/college-basketball-in-national/ea-sports-ncaa-basketball-video-game-sitting-out-the-2011-season

So…. 2K doesn’t have a college basketball game, and EA Sports finally came to terms with reality. Pretty sad how even though 2K stopped making College Hoops, EA’s March Madness sales didn’t skyrocket. That’s how hard they suck.

My new goal in life: Start my own college basketball video game franchise. My first order of business is changing my major from accounting to information technology.

OrangeJuiceJones
    Participant

http://www.examiner.com/college-basketball-in-national/ea-sports-ncaa-basketball-video-game-sitting-out-the-2011-season

So…. 2K doesn’t have a college basketball game, and EA Sports finally came to terms with reality. Pretty sad how even though 2K stopped making College Hoops, EA’s March Madness sales didn’t skyrocket. That’s how hard they suck.

My new goal in life: Start my own college basketball video game franchise. My first order of business is changing my major from accounting to information technology.

DowJonezBFG
    Participant

thats dope OJJ, 2k with a new college hoops game would’ve been a nail in the coffin for EA sports basketball games btw. There’s so much you can do between the recruiting process, scouting prospects and building up a program from the bottom that the possibilities and added features for a new college hoops game would bolster the NCAA and 2k in the basketball world to new heights. I hope they do one next yr, i’m tired of ppl creating horrible draft classes in nba2k =[

DowJonezBFG
    Participant

thats dope OJJ, 2k with a new college hoops game would’ve been a nail in the coffin for EA sports basketball games btw. There’s so much you can do between the recruiting process, scouting prospects and building up a program from the bottom that the possibilities and added features for a new college hoops game would bolster the NCAA and 2k in the basketball world to new heights. I hope they do one next yr, i’m tired of ppl creating horrible draft classes in nba2k =[

doubledribbler
    Participant

The college basketball games for at least the last few years have been horrible. I know the last one that came out by EA was complete garbage. Every shot you put up went in and it was impossible to play any real defense. 2K has been producing better sports games for quite awhile. The problem has been that EA got the sole rights to use the player names in football and I think also got the licensing agreement for the college basketball. A game really isn’t the same when you can’t use the real teams or any player names.

doubledribbler
    Participant

The college basketball games for at least the last few years have been horrible. I know the last one that came out by EA was complete garbage. Every shot you put up went in and it was impossible to play any real defense. 2K has been producing better sports games for quite awhile. The problem has been that EA got the sole rights to use the player names in football and I think also got the licensing agreement for the college basketball. A game really isn’t the same when you can’t use the real teams or any player names.

Malik-Universal
    Participant

i noticed for me in the 2k series that it was really easy to get steals

Malik-Universal
    Participant

i noticed for me in the 2k series that it was really easy to get steals

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login