NBA Prospects Against the RPI 100

BothTeamsPlayedHard
BothTeamsPlayedHard's picture
NBA Prospects Against the RPI 100

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0An1KkqtAImVedGhtWWNldnBtSG9XMUZ...

For those of you who are high on Henry (check out the FG and 3 percentage), Bradley (FG and 3 Percentage as well as Assists and TOs), Scheyer (FG and 3 Percentage), Brackins (FG and 3 Percentage), Udoh (Blocks, FG Percentage, and to a lesser degree rebounds) Pittman (OMG everything), Alabi (FG Percentage, blocks, and rebounds) Aminu (FG Percentage), Babbit (no 180-shooter against good teams) , George (Shooting percentages and TOs), or Orton (FG Percentage and fouls), feel free to defend your boys. All I'm trying to show in the stats is it looks a lot like got fat playing bad teams and struggled against the best the NCAA had to offer. Considering we may be looking at many of them being lottery picks or getting off the board soon after, I feel like I ought to point out that there might be quite a few old fashion tomato can killers in this draft. More than usual. Others, as is usually the case, didn't get a lot of run against good teams (Whiteside, Ubiles, Blakely, Foote, Lin, etc) so I did not make much of them for better or worse.

kacey
Did you make this

Did you make this spreadsheet? This is pretty impressive.

BothTeamsPlayedHard
It has long driven me crazy

It has long driven me crazy that there are websites dedicated to statistics and advanced statistics, but I couldn't simply get the numbers laid out without the guarantee games.

kacey
Again, did you make this

Again, did you make this spreadsheet? I didn't quite get a clear answer.

BothTeamsPlayedHard
Sorry, yes I did.

Sorry, yes I did.

RSS: Syndicate content