My top 10 mock draft for 2009

fastfingers
My top 10 mock draft for 2009

Here's my top 10 mock draft. I saw the other guys, and his didn't make too much sense to me, so I think this would make more sense. Assuming we follow standing on front page, here's how I have it.

1. Sacramento picks Blake Griffin- From a talent standpoint, this makes sense.

2. Washington picks Ricky Rubio- I know Washington probably does not need him, but his value is too high to not draft. I'm expecting a draft a trade if washington picks him. Probably to Toronto since toronto looks to be able to offer the house for him.

3. Clippers take Thabeet - Thabeet will be a good center for the clips and I also think oklahoma will make a strong trade move to acquire Thabeet.

4. Oklahoma takes Jordan Hill - A solid PF to add to their team.

5. Minnesota takes Brandon Jennings - They easily need a better PG and Jennings is a superb PG. I think Jennings would've even been picked earlier if oklahoma or clippers needed a PG.

6. Memphis takes Greg Monroe - During workouts and trainings, I think teams will see how good this guy is. Memphis needs a PF and he should fit in nicely.

7. Golden State takes Earl Clark - I thought about GS taking Demar, but Earl looks more polished and also has lots of potential.

8. New York takes Demar DeRozan - NY needs a better SG and their team also sucks. Why not take a high potential player at SG?

9. Toronto takes James Harden - Harden's game suffered from the playoffs and his speed is in question. However, Harden is too good to be drafted too late in the draft and Toronto also needs a SG.

10. Milwaukee takes Ty Lawson - I've liked this kid since he played i the Mcdonald's game and I think lots of scouts likes him too. He proved himself in the tournament, so I think Milwaukee will take him as the best available player.

Comments?

Mr. Basketball
Mr. Basketball's picture
1. make it easier for urself

1. make it easier for urself and put the clips at #2 since they are tied with the wiz and then give the clips rubio and the wiz thabeet.

2. NY picks 9th if ur going by the NBADRAFT.NET order.

3. No way harden falls to #9, someone trade up for him if he really fell that far.

4. ty lawson is not good enough in GM's minds i think to warrant a BPA at #10 wen the bucks already have sessions who im guessing they intend on keeping.

5. read my mock which i posted b4 urs...

sportzryan
sportzryan's picture
Wiz

I am a die hard wizards fan and if they take thabeet I will shoot myself. I hate him, I think he is going to suck big time. Im hoping they get lucky in the lottery to get griffin, or if not take rubio. I dont think Gil is going to ever be healthy enough to be the player he once was.

scg1
Looks pretty good just

Looks pretty good just switch the Wiz and Clips.

fastfingers
Wiz definitely won't keep

Wiz definitely won't keep rubio. Switching Wiz and clips would make it easier, but it not, I think the pick should still remain the same.

RSS: Syndicate content