My mock draft ON POTENTIAL
top players in terms of potential
what do u disagree on???? try not to tear me up on putting griffin 4th just see the other 3 with more potential,and i wanted to put rubio first cuz he will be GREAT
gani lawal ?
i think he could be concidered
Stephen Curry might have "potential" if he gets stronger and expands his PG game
Evans has as much potential as a lot of those guys, not as high on Derozan as you but the guy does have a lot of potential.
thabeet is not the best player at the moment but from when he started at uconn to now hes gone from not drafted to top 5 so i think he should have the most potential.
Heres my opinion with the best case scenario and the worst case scenario....
1. Griffin= Kenyon Martin or Karl Malone (has got to get a 10-15 ft jumper)
2. Derozan= Gerald Green or Kobe Bryant (consistent jumper and killer instinct)
3. Rubio= Shaun Livingston or Jason Kidd
4. Thabeett= Saer Sene or Mutombo
5. Clark= Shawne Williams or Shawn Marion
6. Jennings= Mike Conley or Steve Francis (athleticism there, got to get bigger/stronger)
7. Harden= Kareem Rush or Micheal Redd
8. Holiday= Shannon Brown or Delonte West
9. Hill= Ronni Turiaf or David Lee
10. Lawal= Sheldon WIlliams or Leon Powe
Definitely not saying all these guys will pan out but based on potential these are my top 10. Unfortunatly probably half of these guys will pan out to be no better than the first guy mentioned and maybe one or two will develop into the best case scenario. That is not necessarily a bad thing but whenever somebody is drafted they are expected to mature into the second guy mentioned and that is just not always realistic.