1. Blake Griffen - Clippers - Its a Given
2. Hasheem Thabeet - Minnestota (Trade) - T-Wolves Trade Up with Memphis. Give Memphis K.Love
3. James Harden - Thunder - Presti has alot of choices but chooses Harden
4. Ricky Rubio - Kings - Sac Town Wants this Man
5. Tyreke Evans - Celtics (Trade) - Trade R. Allen to Washington for #5 Spot
6. Jrue Holiday - Memphis (Trade) - Get K.Love But Select Holiday 4 a Point.
7. Stephan Curry - Golden State - Hottest Name in This Draft. Surprised he will be here.
8. Jordan Hill - Knicks - They Want Curry But i doubt they will Trade up.
9. DeMar DeRozan - Raptors - They want him. He Will be a Great Fit
10.Terrence Williams - Bucks - he will go higher than Expected
11. Jonny Flynn - Nets - they want Williams maybe Hansbrough but dont wanna Risk it With Tyler H.
12. Gerald Henderson - Bobcats - Want williams but will Settle
13. Brandon Jennings - Pacers - Pacers will probly go for PG go for Jennings.
14. Earl Clark - Suns - No Telling what the Suns will do. This is my best guess.
15.B.j. Mullins - Thunder (Trade) - Has Potential,and hes Big. Thunder get #15 and Amir Johnson, Detroit get Thunder #25.
16. Dejuan Blair - Bulls - Would be Higher But Teams Scare dof his Knees
17. Eric Maynor - 76ers - have choices of maynor,lawson and Teague.
18. James Johnson - Memphis (Trade) - This Trade makes them the Talk of the Draft is it worth it?
19. Ty Lawson - Hawks - Great Fit for the Hawks at point. Small but Great Potential
20. Tyler Hansbrough - Utah - What Jerry Sloan Wants,Jerry Sloan gets. Would be great fit with Boozer.
21. Austin Daye - New Orleans - Best on the Board by Far
22. Jeff Teague - Dallas - Back Up to Kidd if He Resigns. He can Learn alot.
23. Sam Young - Kings - Can Help with the Rebuilding Process.
24. Darren Collison - Blazers - Goes Higher in the Draft. Blazers can go many Directions,but Take PG.
25. DeJuan Summers - Detroit (Trade) - Underrated. Great Player and Trade Helps make Cap Space for Free Agent.
26. Wayne Ellington - Bulls - Need Back up Just in Case Gordon Heads to Pistons. Surpriseing fall u think?
27. Omri Casspi - Memphis - Will play one or 2 more years in Euro League
28. Chase Budinger - T-wolves - Rubio will need a sharpeshooter
29. Derrick Brown - Lakers - could be great backup
30. Nick Calathes - Cavs - Already has deal in Greece,will be play there or NBA Bound?
I kno there will be a few things here and there thats said about this draft but good i want other peoples opinions. Ive looked over alot of articles and videos of the players the past week to Try and get it to where i think they will go. I hope u enjoy. This is my first Mock.
As a Thunder fan, I love the trade suggestion, but we do not need another foword, what is Amir good for?
its good to have a bench. We could let Malik Rose go on free agency. Sign Desmond back. and possible trade off wilkins and Watson. It could work. Presti is got something in mind.
the celtics wont ever trade for the #4 spot. they are in a win now mode. what are they going to do with a rookie. i love evans but there is no possible way that he'll be a celtic next season. i like the trade between wolves and grizzlies but keep in mind Love cant be traded until some date from a year or something like that since he was traded from the grizzlies but i dont see Kevin Love AND Jrue Holiday being traded for thabeet
28th pick which belongs to the wolves it says - Chase budinger- rubio needs a sharpshooter...?
also i dont see the wolves trading love----"we are not shopping and not seeking to trade Al Jefferson. He's a very important component of this team, and I would even add Kevin (Love) into that mix." - David Kahn wolves GM in the St.Paul Pioneer Press.