My draft. Comment
1. Clippers Select Blake Griffin. No need to explain.
2. Sacramento trades up and pick Rubio. Good backcourt of Rubio and Martin to build a team around.
3. OKC selects James Harden. Perfect fit for this team. Thabeet's too much of a risk here.
4. Memphis selects Jordan Hill. Desperate need of a PF. Gasol is there, they won't take Thabeet and play Gasol at the 4. That's Ridiculous.
5. Washington selects Tyreke Evans. I doubt to seem them picking here, but if they do then they'll go SG with either Evans or Derozan to play with Arenas and Butler in the backcourt.
6. Minnesotta selects Brandon Jennings. Kevin Ollie and Telfair aren't the answer. They need a PG and Jennings can seriously play...you'll seee
7. Golden State takes Thabeet. I'd keep Biedrins at center until Thabeet starts to show how good he is. Once he improves Biedrins can play PF.
8. New York selects Curry. I think NY would pick curry even if he was attacked by elephants and could no longer play.
9. Toronto takes Earl Clark. Toronto needs a SF. I believe they were playing Marion there last year. I'm sorry thats a no-no.
10. Milwaukee selects Maynor. I was torn between him and Flynn. Either one might be an upgrade over Sessions.
11. New Jersey selects Dejuan Blair. At this point there's alot of PG's while NJ needs a PF. They'll go with need over talent here.
12. Charlotte takes Derozan. Yes he dropped a lot but this could be a good spot for him. Charlotte needs a SG.
Maynor over Flynn don't know about that but other than that can't see any holes in your mock pretty good
No way Maynor goes top 10. No way Thabeet falls to #7. Jrue Holiday & Flynn will be in the top 12 I promise you. Other than that not bad.
good thoughts on Hasheem Thabeet, i don't feel that he will be that solid of a player right away, since he will have to face much bigger bodies in the NBA.
Also I feel that if DeMar DeRozan is on the board at 9, the raptors will not hesitate in drafting him or Tyreke Evans, depending on where each fall.
I think it's pretty good, but Blair and Maynor I dont think will make it in. Instead I would put Jrue Holiday somewhere in there.
I love this mock..except Maynor over FLynn
Check mines out http://www.nbadraft.net/node/6353
I went by team needs and New Jersey didn't need a PG but the PF spot was weak so I went with need over talent. Also I really like Maynor over Flynn.