This topic contains 48 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar teamjosh04 13 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    blackflash234
    Participant

1. Derrick Williams – Michael Beasley

2. Kyrie Irving – Chris Paul

3. Perry Jones – Tracy McGrady

4. Jared Sullinger – Zach Randolph
    5. Enes Kanter – Al Horford
    6. Harrison Barnes – Luol Deng

7. Terrence Jones – Lamar Odom/Marin Williams

Donatas Motiejunas – Andrea Bargnani

Kawhi Leonard – Gerald Wallace/Luc Mbah a Moute

Jimmer Fredette – Stephen Curry

Alec Burks – Eddie Jones

Tyler Honeycutt – Josh Childress

Jan Vesely – Tyrus Thomas/Andre Kirelenko

Jordan Hamilton 6-7 226 SG/SF Texas So. 15 Indiana

Marcus Morris – Al Harrington

Trey Thompkins – Channing Frye

Brandon Knight – Jason Terry

Jonas Valanciunas – Nenad Kristic

Kenneth Faried 6-8 225 PF Morehead St. Sr. 20 New Orleans

Lucas Nogueira –

Tyson Chandler/Chris Johnson

Markieff Morris –

Tristan Thompson – Brandon Bass

Kemba Walker – Tim Hardaway 

Chris Singleton – Luc Mbah a Moute

Kyle Singler -Mike Dunleavy/Gordon Hayward

Klay Thompson – Kevin Martin

Nolan Smith – Devin Harris/CJ Watson

Tobias Harris – Glen Rice

Jordan Williams – Carlos Boozer

JaJuan Johnson – Hakim Warrick

all net
    Participant

very good

I don’t think that jimmer will be nearly as good as steph curry in the pros though

all net
    Participant

very good

I don’t think that jimmer will be nearly as good as steph curry in the pros though

blackflash234
    Participant

Thanks ! Fredette may not be as good as Steph Curry as you say but their game are both really similar. I don’t see the Eddie House comparison with Fredette because Fredette’s game is more well rounded.

blackflash234
    Participant

Thanks ! Fredette may not be as good as Steph Curry as you say but their game are both really similar. I don’t see the Eddie House comparison with Fredette because Fredette’s game is more well rounded.

llperez

i dont really like any of the 3 pac 10 guys you compared.

dwill is more of a team oriented efficient offensive player who rarely pounds the dribble or plays selfish which is beasleys biggest problem.

tyler honeycutt is 46 of 126 from 3 this year and should continue to develop into a terricfic 3 point shooter, in fact it may end up becoming his biggest strength. That right there alone is enough to kill the josh childress comparison despite the rest of the similariites between them.

klay and kmart isnt bad, but if klay had kmarts speed and first step, he would be a lotto pick, unfortunately he doesnt.

llperez

i dont really like any of the 3 pac 10 guys you compared.

dwill is more of a team oriented efficient offensive player who rarely pounds the dribble or plays selfish which is beasleys biggest problem.

tyler honeycutt is 46 of 126 from 3 this year and should continue to develop into a terricfic 3 point shooter, in fact it may end up becoming his biggest strength. That right there alone is enough to kill the josh childress comparison despite the rest of the similariites between them.

klay and kmart isnt bad, but if klay had kmarts speed and first step, he would be a lotto pick, unfortunately he doesnt.

blackflash234
    Participant

I like your insight alot llperez. The reason why I compared Derrick Williams to Michael Beasley was because I really do think they they play somewhat alike. They’re also both combo forward who both really don’t have a defined position but have diverse offensive games. They both also don’t put much effort on the defensive end and that leaves me to believe that Derrick Williams will play the small forward in the NBA like Beasley where we won’t get as much exposed as he will at the power forward position. I’m still thinking of a comparison to Tyler Honeycutt though because the Josh Childress comparison really isn’t cutting it but I’ll edit that soon enough.

blackflash234
    Participant

I like your insight alot llperez. The reason why I compared Derrick Williams to Michael Beasley was because I really do think they they play somewhat alike. They’re also both combo forward who both really don’t have a defined position but have diverse offensive games. They both also don’t put much effort on the defensive end and that leaves me to believe that Derrick Williams will play the small forward in the NBA like Beasley where we won’t get as much exposed as he will at the power forward position. I’m still thinking of a comparison to Tyler Honeycutt though because the Josh Childress comparison really isn’t cutting it but I’ll edit that soon enough.

ilike.panochas
    Participant

Why is Perry Jones often compared to McGrady? TMac had not only the ball handling skills of a PG, but he also had the playmaking skills of a PG. 2 things that will keep Jones from becoming a SF in the NBA, and will be a PF.

ilike.panochas
    Participant

Why is Perry Jones often compared to McGrady? TMac had not only the ball handling skills of a PG, but he also had the playmaking skills of a PG. 2 things that will keep Jones from becoming a SF in the NBA, and will be a PF.

Da1pot
    Participant

Pretty decent, I like the Sullinger/Randolph comparison a lot. I only disagree with a few of them, the main one being the Valanciunas comparison. He doesn’t really play like Krstic at all and is more defensive-oriented despite his thin frame. He doesn’t have the offensive skill set that Krstic has and is more athletic. Also, Thompkins does have range, but he really isn’t the Channing Frye type……

Da1pot
    Participant

Pretty decent, I like the Sullinger/Randolph comparison a lot. I only disagree with a few of them, the main one being the Valanciunas comparison. He doesn’t really play like Krstic at all and is more defensive-oriented despite his thin frame. He doesn’t have the offensive skill set that Krstic has and is more athletic. Also, Thompkins does have range, but he really isn’t the Channing Frye type……

rtbt
    Participant

Even though I don’t agree with all of your comparisons, it’s refreshing to see someone who doesn’t restrict himself to white guys being compared only with other white players and black guys being compared only to to ther black players.

Thanks!

rtbt
    Participant

Even though I don’t agree with all of your comparisons, it’s refreshing to see someone who doesn’t restrict himself to white guys being compared only with other white players and black guys being compared only to to ther black players.

Thanks!

OhCanada-
    Participant

Sorry to be a party pooper but what the hell are you thinking with those comparisons? Ill highlight the ones thatare extremely wrong. You need to remember guys like Tim Hardaway, Chris Paul, Tracy McGrady are NBA legends. Even Andrea Bargnani is a very good offensive player in the NBA and Motiejunas shouldnt be given that much recognition. This is one of the deepest drafts ever, lower your expectations because 20 of these guys likely wont be in the NBA after their rookie contracts.

3. Perry Jones – Tracy McGrady
    Kemba Walker – Tim Hardaway
    Jordan Williams – Carlos Boozer

2. Kyrie Irving – Comparing anyone to Chris Paul is a crime. I like the Jay Williams comparison.

3. Perry Jones – Comparing Jones to T-Mac is a crime. Just because he iis tall athletic and has gaurd abillities does not make him T-Mac 2.0.

Brandon Knight – Jason Terry is a very accomplished scorer in the NBA who lacks solid defensive skills. Knight is longer, bigger, and not as quick. Just because they are both scorers doesnt mean hes Terry. More like Dooling.

Jonas Valanciunas – Come on man, Kristic? You gotta be kidding. At 18 he is a tougher player then Kristic ever was. More like a Biedrins with offensive polish.

Markieff Morris -James Johnson

Tristan Thompson – what makes you think a 6’10 Thompson is anything like a 6’7 Bass. Bass relies on his bulk, and mid range jumpshot. Thompson is not bulky, much longer, he gets more blocks, and all they have in common is energy. Thompson is like Ed Davis and Amir Johnson

Kemba Walker – Way to put one of the greatest innovators in the game on full blast. Hardaway was bigger, stronger, just as quick, better handles, dang betetr everything.

Klay Thompson – Kevin Martin is one of the best scorers in the game. That is not easy to do. Think more like Aaron Afflalo with this one.

Nolan Smith – I like the CJ Watson comparison, but a slightly better defender. Keep Haris out of this…

Tobias Harris – Once again an epic NBA retiree gets blasted. Lets go more with Ryan Gomes on this one.

Jordan Williams – If Jordan Williams was the next Carlos Boozer he would be a Top 3 draft pick. Hes more like Collison…

OhCanada-
    Participant

Sorry to be a party pooper but what the hell are you thinking with those comparisons? Ill highlight the ones thatare extremely wrong. You need to remember guys like Tim Hardaway, Chris Paul, Tracy McGrady are NBA legends. Even Andrea Bargnani is a very good offensive player in the NBA and Motiejunas shouldnt be given that much recognition. This is one of the deepest drafts ever, lower your expectations because 20 of these guys likely wont be in the NBA after their rookie contracts.

3. Perry Jones – Tracy McGrady
    Kemba Walker – Tim Hardaway
    Jordan Williams – Carlos Boozer

2. Kyrie Irving – Comparing anyone to Chris Paul is a crime. I like the Jay Williams comparison.

3. Perry Jones – Comparing Jones to T-Mac is a crime. Just because he iis tall athletic and has gaurd abillities does not make him T-Mac 2.0.

Brandon Knight – Jason Terry is a very accomplished scorer in the NBA who lacks solid defensive skills. Knight is longer, bigger, and not as quick. Just because they are both scorers doesnt mean hes Terry. More like Dooling.

Jonas Valanciunas – Come on man, Kristic? You gotta be kidding. At 18 he is a tougher player then Kristic ever was. More like a Biedrins with offensive polish.

Markieff Morris -James Johnson

Tristan Thompson – what makes you think a 6’10 Thompson is anything like a 6’7 Bass. Bass relies on his bulk, and mid range jumpshot. Thompson is not bulky, much longer, he gets more blocks, and all they have in common is energy. Thompson is like Ed Davis and Amir Johnson

Kemba Walker – Way to put one of the greatest innovators in the game on full blast. Hardaway was bigger, stronger, just as quick, better handles, dang betetr everything.

Klay Thompson – Kevin Martin is one of the best scorers in the game. That is not easy to do. Think more like Aaron Afflalo with this one.

Nolan Smith – I like the CJ Watson comparison, but a slightly better defender. Keep Haris out of this…

Tobias Harris – Once again an epic NBA retiree gets blasted. Lets go more with Ryan Gomes on this one.

Jordan Williams – If Jordan Williams was the next Carlos Boozer he would be a Top 3 draft pick. Hes more like Collison…

OhCanada-
    Participant

I meant one of the weakest…my bad.

OhCanada-
    Participant

I meant one of the weakest…my bad.

durantula83
    Participant

I think you were on the money. About Fredette, he will be better at the next level than most people think… just watch. I think a valid comparison for Perry Jones should be a rawer version of Garnett at his rookie level with less handles, inside moves and self confidence.

durantula83
    Participant

I think you were on the money. About Fredette, he will be better at the next level than most people think… just watch. I think a valid comparison for Perry Jones should be a rawer version of Garnett at his rookie level with less handles, inside moves and self confidence.

JimmeredYaWabafet
    Participant

^ or Chris Bosh. Perry is a bad rebounder like Bosh

JimmeredYaWabafet
    Participant

^ or Chris Bosh. Perry is a bad rebounder like Bosh

DowJonezBFG
    Participant

I agree with you guys on the Perry Jones/T-Mac comparisons, they are a bit farfetched. I dont think Baylor has the coaching personnel that really benefits Perry. He needs guidance, his skill set is so rear that he can actually be molded from a Garnett type to a Bosh type player or even to a Lamar Odom type or a Kevin Durant type. He shows flashes but flashes can only get you so far as a prospect, once he hits that big stage he’s going to have to define himself position-wise and game-style wise because he doesn’t get after it like the Josh Smiths or the Joakim Noahs who go super hard and are super passionate hybrid type players. The sky is the limit for him though

DowJonezBFG
    Participant

I agree with you guys on the Perry Jones/T-Mac comparisons, they are a bit farfetched. I dont think Baylor has the coaching personnel that really benefits Perry. He needs guidance, his skill set is so rear that he can actually be molded from a Garnett type to a Bosh type player or even to a Lamar Odom type or a Kevin Durant type. He shows flashes but flashes can only get you so far as a prospect, once he hits that big stage he’s going to have to define himself position-wise and game-style wise because he doesn’t get after it like the Josh Smiths or the Joakim Noahs who go super hard and are super passionate hybrid type players. The sky is the limit for him though

blackflash234
    Participant

Thanks alot for the insight OhCanada . Here’s my take on some of your comparisons .

Brandon Knight – Brandon Knight to Keyon Doolings comparisons need more revising on your part. There’s a reason why I compared Brandon Knight to Jason Terry. There both similar players in terms of the way they play. They’re both not true point guards but get by playing that position because they’re such terrific scorers. They both have somewhat playmaking abilities and both are fantastic shooters from the 3 point land. Dooling’s a below average shooter at best and Dooling is lightyears athletic then Brandon Knight ever will be.

Jonas Valanciunas – Come on man, Kristic being compared to Biedrins? That’s worse than the comparison of Kristic that I gave and here’s why. Valaniunas doesn’t have the defensive and rebounding intensity that Biedrins have and offensive wise, they’re both a complete opposite.

Markieff Morris to James Johnson comparison are pretty harsh considering the skill set James Johnson possesses and the fact that Markieff Morris could never play SF in the NBA like James Johnson can. Markieff Morris to me at this stage is more like a Taj Gibson. 6’9 bigmen that can spread the floor with their jump shot and hit the 17 footer with consistancy. Both great defenders and good shotblockers as well.

Tristan Thompson – If Tristan Thompson is 6’10 then I must be 8 feet tall. Brandon Bass isn’t 6’7 at all he’s a legit 6’8. Tristan isn’t a prolific rebounder as Ed Davis was in college and is in the NBA. Davis is a notch better defender and shotblocker as well. ‘Kemba Walker – Way to put one of the greatest innovators in the game on full blast. Hardaway was bigger, stronger, just as quick, better handles, dang betetr everything.

Klay Thompson – If Klay Thompson is similar to Aaron Afflalo, I should be be playing in the NBA. Aaron Afflalo is a great on the defensive end unlike Klay Thompson and Klay is a more advanced offensive player than Affalo was and is at this stage.

Nolan Smith – You never explained why I shouldn’t compare Nolan Smith to Devin Harris. You can’t just say that without giving reasoning

Jordan Williams – Jordan Williams isn’t a guy who sets screens, takes many charges and isn’t a main focus on offense like Nick Collison is. Jordan Williams is undersized compared to Collison who’s a legit 6’10

blackflash234
    Participant

Thanks alot for the insight OhCanada . Here’s my take on some of your comparisons .

Brandon Knight – Brandon Knight to Keyon Doolings comparisons need more revising on your part. There’s a reason why I compared Brandon Knight to Jason Terry. There both similar players in terms of the way they play. They’re both not true point guards but get by playing that position because they’re such terrific scorers. They both have somewhat playmaking abilities and both are fantastic shooters from the 3 point land. Dooling’s a below average shooter at best and Dooling is lightyears athletic then Brandon Knight ever will be.

Jonas Valanciunas – Come on man, Kristic being compared to Biedrins? That’s worse than the comparison of Kristic that I gave and here’s why. Valaniunas doesn’t have the defensive and rebounding intensity that Biedrins have and offensive wise, they’re both a complete opposite.

Markieff Morris to James Johnson comparison are pretty harsh considering the skill set James Johnson possesses and the fact that Markieff Morris could never play SF in the NBA like James Johnson can. Markieff Morris to me at this stage is more like a Taj Gibson. 6’9 bigmen that can spread the floor with their jump shot and hit the 17 footer with consistancy. Both great defenders and good shotblockers as well.

Tristan Thompson – If Tristan Thompson is 6’10 then I must be 8 feet tall. Brandon Bass isn’t 6’7 at all he’s a legit 6’8. Tristan isn’t a prolific rebounder as Ed Davis was in college and is in the NBA. Davis is a notch better defender and shotblocker as well. ‘Kemba Walker – Way to put one of the greatest innovators in the game on full blast. Hardaway was bigger, stronger, just as quick, better handles, dang betetr everything.

Klay Thompson – If Klay Thompson is similar to Aaron Afflalo, I should be be playing in the NBA. Aaron Afflalo is a great on the defensive end unlike Klay Thompson and Klay is a more advanced offensive player than Affalo was and is at this stage.

Nolan Smith – You never explained why I shouldn’t compare Nolan Smith to Devin Harris. You can’t just say that without giving reasoning

Jordan Williams – Jordan Williams isn’t a guy who sets screens, takes many charges and isn’t a main focus on offense like Nick Collison is. Jordan Williams is undersized compared to Collison who’s a legit 6’10

BKKnicksfan
    Participant

My comparisons

• 1. Derrick Williams- David West
    • 2. Kyrie Irving – Chris Paul
    • 3. Perry Jones – Anthony Randolph
    • 4. Jared Sullinger- Elton Brand
    • 5. Enes Kanter – Andrew Bogut
    • 6. Harrison Barnes- Grant Hill
    • 7. Terrence Jones – Lamar Odom
    • Donatas Motiejunas – Andrea Bargnani
    • Kawhi Leonard- Shawn Marion
    • Jimmer Fredette- Tim Hardaway w/ a jumper
    • Alec Burks- Eddie Jones
    • Tyler Honeycutt- Toni Kukoc
    • Jan Vesely- Jonas Jerbko
    • Jordan Hamilton- Jason Richardson
    • Marcus Morris- Al Harrington
    • Trey Thompkins – David West
    • Brandon Knight- Jason Terry
    • Jonas Valanciunas – Nenad Kristic
    • Kenneth Faried- Paul Milsap
    • Lucas Nogueira – Tyson Chandler
    • Markieff Morris – Taj Gibson
    • Tristan Thompson – Al Jefferson
    • Kemba Walker – Stephon Marbury (poor man’s)
    • Chris Singleton- Andrea Kirilenki
    • Kyle Singler -Mike Dunleavy
    • Klay Thompson – Andre Iguadala
    • Nolan Smith- Jarrett Jack
    • Tobias Harris – Larry Johnson
    • Jordan Williams – Zach Randolph
    • JaJuan Johnson- LaMarcus Aldridge (poor man’s)

BKKnicksfan
    Participant

My comparisons

• 1. Derrick Williams- David West
    • 2. Kyrie Irving – Chris Paul
    • 3. Perry Jones – Anthony Randolph
    • 4. Jared Sullinger- Elton Brand
    • 5. Enes Kanter – Andrew Bogut
    • 6. Harrison Barnes- Grant Hill
    • 7. Terrence Jones – Lamar Odom
    • Donatas Motiejunas – Andrea Bargnani
    • Kawhi Leonard- Shawn Marion
    • Jimmer Fredette- Tim Hardaway w/ a jumper
    • Alec Burks- Eddie Jones
    • Tyler Honeycutt- Toni Kukoc
    • Jan Vesely- Jonas Jerbko
    • Jordan Hamilton- Jason Richardson
    • Marcus Morris- Al Harrington
    • Trey Thompkins – David West
    • Brandon Knight- Jason Terry
    • Jonas Valanciunas – Nenad Kristic
    • Kenneth Faried- Paul Milsap
    • Lucas Nogueira – Tyson Chandler
    • Markieff Morris – Taj Gibson
    • Tristan Thompson – Al Jefferson
    • Kemba Walker – Stephon Marbury (poor man’s)
    • Chris Singleton- Andrea Kirilenki
    • Kyle Singler -Mike Dunleavy
    • Klay Thompson – Andre Iguadala
    • Nolan Smith- Jarrett Jack
    • Tobias Harris – Larry Johnson
    • Jordan Williams – Zach Randolph
    • JaJuan Johnson- LaMarcus Aldridge (poor man’s)

blackflash234
    Participant

I stopped reading after you compared Klay Thompson to Andre Iguodala .

blackflash234
    Participant

I stopped reading after you compared Klay Thompson to Andre Iguodala .

flyboy
    Participant

I disagree with some of your comparisons but definitely cool to see what other people think of these prospects, good job.

flyboy
    Participant

I disagree with some of your comparisons but definitely cool to see what other people think of these prospects, good job.

andxxx
    Participant

Jimmer Freddette actually reminds me of chauncey billups with his strength and pull up jumper, but of course he’s a weaker defender but offensively they’re very similar

andxxx
    Participant

Jimmer Freddette actually reminds me of chauncey billups with his strength and pull up jumper, but of course he’s a weaker defender but offensively they’re very similar

JimmeredYaWabafet
    Participant

how does Ricky get Steve Nash comparisons and Jonas gets Nenard/Primo?

JimmeredYaWabafet
    Participant

how does Ricky get Steve Nash comparisons and Jonas gets Nenard/Primo?

iguapops420
    Participant

Perry Jones-Jared Jefferies (Wizards)/Tracy McGrady

Valanciunas-Actually very similar to Biedrins when you watch them. Except Valanciunas has mean streak. Developing Offensively.

Vesely-The dunk EVERYTHING mentality and hops of Blake Griffin with the defense of AK-47 and offense/rebounding of Jonas Jerebko.

Jordan Hamilton-Paul Pierce

Jimmer Fredette-Mike Bibby

Just some I’ve thought about lately.

iguapops420
    Participant

Perry Jones-Jared Jefferies (Wizards)/Tracy McGrady

Valanciunas-Actually very similar to Biedrins when you watch them. Except Valanciunas has mean streak. Developing Offensively.

Vesely-The dunk EVERYTHING mentality and hops of Blake Griffin with the defense of AK-47 and offense/rebounding of Jonas Jerebko.

Jordan Hamilton-Paul Pierce

Jimmer Fredette-Mike Bibby

Just some I’ve thought about lately.

iguapops420
    Participant

Thank you. Just reread your post and saw your comparison for Chauncey. I take my Bibby comparison back. Yours is point on offensively. 

iguapops420
    Participant

Thank you. Just reread your post and saw your comparison for Chauncey. I take my Bibby comparison back. Yours is point on offensively. 

durantula83
    Participant

The Jordan Hamilton comparison to Paul Pierce is valid. I was just thinking the same the other day, and just like Pierce coming out of college this guy is still underrated and will become a steal in the draft.

durantula83
    Participant

The Jordan Hamilton comparison to Paul Pierce is valid. I was just thinking the same the other day, and just like Pierce coming out of college this guy is still underrated and will become a steal in the draft.

OhCanada-
    Participant

Brandon Knight does not play like Terry, and has never showed any intentions on playing anything like Terry. Terry does not play the PG position with Dallas, he strictly plays SG. Maybe once in a while he gets touches at PG, but he is usually comin off screens for quick shots, and moving off the ball to find his points. Knight has been relitively ball dominant with UK, they have nowhere the same body and are not comnparable.

Read up on Valanciunas… Dig up some articles you will see not only does he have the defensive capabllities of Biedrins, he has more determination, consistanttsy and motor. I also stated he is more offensively polished.

Im dying to hear your Kemba Walker=Tim Hardaway explanation.

james Johnson cant play SF in this league either, he tries to and gets burnt. That was my point, I think Markieff will end up a guy who doesn translate well to the NBA game, and gets caught in between positions.

Come to think of it your right Thompson isnt the rebounder Davis is, but he is a freshman. Davis is 2 years serperated from his freshman year, and since when is Bass not a good rebounder.

Your right about Afflalo and Thompson, my point is you cant compare him to an accomplished scorer like Martin. Martin is like a top-10 scorer in the league, do you think Klay is going to be?

Devin Harris’s number game is simple, breaking down the opponent. he has a very suspect jumpshot and thrives on getting to the rim. i dont see the quickness, ball handling abillity, defensive abillity or anything like Harris from Smith. Plus Smith is a better shooter.

Carlos Boozer doesnt set screens? Every big in the league needs to know how to set screens or you definitely cant make it in the NBA. Collison is seen setting alot of screens due to OKC’s playcalling. Williams is an unathletic garbage guy who is thick and slow. Not Boozer. Come on give booze a bit more credit then that.

OhCanada-
    Participant

Brandon Knight does not play like Terry, and has never showed any intentions on playing anything like Terry. Terry does not play the PG position with Dallas, he strictly plays SG. Maybe once in a while he gets touches at PG, but he is usually comin off screens for quick shots, and moving off the ball to find his points. Knight has been relitively ball dominant with UK, they have nowhere the same body and are not comnparable.

Read up on Valanciunas… Dig up some articles you will see not only does he have the defensive capabllities of Biedrins, he has more determination, consistanttsy and motor. I also stated he is more offensively polished.

Im dying to hear your Kemba Walker=Tim Hardaway explanation.

james Johnson cant play SF in this league either, he tries to and gets burnt. That was my point, I think Markieff will end up a guy who doesn translate well to the NBA game, and gets caught in between positions.

Come to think of it your right Thompson isnt the rebounder Davis is, but he is a freshman. Davis is 2 years serperated from his freshman year, and since when is Bass not a good rebounder.

Your right about Afflalo and Thompson, my point is you cant compare him to an accomplished scorer like Martin. Martin is like a top-10 scorer in the league, do you think Klay is going to be?

Devin Harris’s number game is simple, breaking down the opponent. he has a very suspect jumpshot and thrives on getting to the rim. i dont see the quickness, ball handling abillity, defensive abillity or anything like Harris from Smith. Plus Smith is a better shooter.

Carlos Boozer doesnt set screens? Every big in the league needs to know how to set screens or you definitely cant make it in the NBA. Collison is seen setting alot of screens due to OKC’s playcalling. Williams is an unathletic garbage guy who is thick and slow. Not Boozer. Come on give booze a bit more credit then that.

iguapops420
    Participant

Not to mention he only has a 6ft7 wingspan. Markieff that is.

iguapops420
    Participant

Not to mention he only has a 6ft7 wingspan. Markieff that is.

teamjosh04
    Participant

Jordan Williams – a conditioned Sean May

Jared Sullinger – Elton Brand

Terrence Jones – Donte Greene

Harrison Barnes – Sean Elliott

Kawhi Leonard – Gerald Wallace

Travis Leslie – rich man’s Tony Allen

I dont waste much time on thinking of comparisons…

teamjosh04
    Participant

Jordan Williams – a conditioned Sean May

Jared Sullinger – Elton Brand

Terrence Jones – Donte Greene

Harrison Barnes – Sean Elliott

Kawhi Leonard – Gerald Wallace

Travis Leslie – rich man’s Tony Allen

I dont waste much time on thinking of comparisons…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login