This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar BucksRUS 13 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    White Chocolate
    Participant

http://www.nbadraft.net/nba_mock_drafts/comments/32592

I don’t know very much about the 2nd round so I just did a 1st round mock draft. But, there are some players that I believe could be steals. They include:

Brian Zoubek
    Eric Bledsoe
    Jerome Jordan
    Da’Sean Butler
    Omar Samhan

What do you guys think?

nateoak10
    Participant

Terrible fit, Nellie can’t help his shooting if he clouldnthelp biedrins’. Paul george’s stock is rising and Orton may go top 20 but lottery????

joecheck88
    Participant

definately a different mock draft. i dont think aldrich goes to gs. i think monroe goes there before aldrich. the rockets want to win now, so if they dont trade the pick, i think they pick someone that can help right away. they jazz want a sf or defensive center. but im not an expert, they are kind of my opinion based on what i think and what i hear others say. paul george seems like he will go higher but that would be a good fit.

joecheck88
    Participant

definately a different mock draft. i dont think aldrich goes to gs. i think monroe goes there before aldrich. the rockets want to win now, so if they dont trade the pick, i think they pick someone that can help right away. they jazz want a sf or defensive center. but im not an expert, they are kind of my opinion based on what i think and what i hear others say. paul george seems like he will go higher but that would be a good fit.

wesleymatthews23
    Participant

Wow quite a different mock. I don’t know if Flynn wants Johnson to come to Minny. They did go to the same school but that doesn’t mean anything. Flynn didn’t even know Johnson when he went to Syracuse. Johnson is a transfer, remember, therefore he sat out the year Johnny Flynn declared for the draft. He was at Iowa state with Brackins when Flynn was drafted.
    How is Nellie gonna teach Aldrich how to shoot when he never plays him? Aldrich would sit in his doghouse the entire season.
    Hayward is a stretch at 10. Same with Whiteside at 11. Where ever he is taken will be a risk. New Orleans isn’t one for taking risks.
    Jazz could go with Patterson but he reminds me of Millsap. I think the Jazz are tired of being ousted by the Lakers. In order to beat them they will have to go for size. Maybe Udoh would be a better pick. He is taller, still a hard worker and plays great defense. Look for the Jazz to draft Udoh instead of Patterson.

wesleymatthews23
    Participant

Bledsoe is going in the first round. He and Orton are both mid first rounders. All of the draftees from Kentucky (all 5) will go in the first round. 3 in the lottery!

Platypus
    Participant

The European power forward would fit better in Memphis than Orton, he will replace Randolph once his huge contract expires

KahnJr.
    Participant

Wat if minny doesnt get a chance to draft X… Or cousins goes in the top-3

BucksRUS
    Participant

Jazz will go for more size. Monroe or Udoh would work well in their offense. Patterson duplicates alot of what Milsap brings.

Bucks would take Davis easily if he falls to 15.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login