Mr. 6000's Countdown to the Draft: 60 Prospects in 30 Days

JNixon
JNixon's picture
Mr. 6000's Countdown to the Draft: 60 Prospects in 30 Days

I'm going to countdown the draft by "scout reporting" 60 prospects in 30 days. These are IMO, the 60 best NBA prospects in the draft. I'll do this everyday possible for the next 30 days. Let's GO!

#60 Prospect: Dominique Archie, 6'8" 205 SF, South Carolina University.

Archie missed his Senior season for USC due to an apparent knee injury. Nobody felt that injury's effect worse than Devan Downey. In his time at USC, Archie was a talented Swiss Army knife prospect who showed flashes of point forward abilities. He is a nice passer and ball-handler for his size, and he has good defensive ability with his long frame and good athleticism. He's not a very skilled offensive player though, and will have trouble scoring in the NBA if he makes it. He's very similar to a guy like Dominic McGuire in his skill-set, intrigiuing, but not likely to be a truly good or special player.

#59 Prospect: Jon Scheyer, 6'4" 185 PG/SG, Duke

Scheyer went from a modestly good college player and borderline NBA prospect to a guy that is becoming more and more likely to hear his named called after a brilliant Senior year that saw him lead Duke to it's 1st national title since 2001. He's not athletic, quick, a good defender or very strong, but he's very steady as a playmaker for others, and as a shooter, which could make him a decent 3rd PG for a team. He will be given a chance to make it to the NBA after leading Duke the way he did, and if he goes to the right team he could be a good pickup for a few seasons. That is if he stays steady, and coaches don't mind his lack of defense and slashing ability.

gay fish
Dominique Archie is a good

Dominique Archie is a good ball handler, maybe kobe should learn to control his balls like him. maybe then he wouldn't rape girls.

llperez
llperez's picture
looking forward to the rest

looking forward to the rest iggy.

JNixon
JNixon's picture
Thanks llperez.

Thanks llperez.

Platypus
Platypus's picture
Jon Scheyer

who would you compare him to

JNixon
JNixon's picture
My comparison is Chris Quinn.

My comparison is Chris Quinn. That's always been the best one I could think of for him

Providencefriars15
So is Archie in your mock

Is Archie in your mock or is he just in your top 60?

JNixon
JNixon's picture
He has gone in an out of my

He has gone in an out of my mock, as they switch order sometimes. He generally is my 60th pick going to the Lakers though.

IndianaBasketball
IndianaBasketball's picture
Finally... Something thread

Finally... Something thread worthy. I'll be paying close attention to these lol.

knicksfan7
^^^Well said. I think the

^^^Well said. I think the great minds of this site need to create some knowledgeable threads to drop down these dumb threads. If only there were an option to send the stupid posters and spammers to draftexpress.

GreenLantern
GreenLantern's picture
The

The site needs more moderators for one to police dumb threads and spammers that post stuff not even related to basketball or sports. There are about 10 posters on here though that come up with good threads every night.

MagikKnick
MagikKnick's picture
lol, send it to draftexpress

lol, send it to draftexpress

HandDownManDown13
HandDownManDown13's picture
man this site has gotten

man this site has gotten realy stupid over the past 2 or 3 days. F bombs, n-words and pointless hating threads. Where has everyone gone? lol

anyway back to talking basketball.

6000, this is a good idea and i'll be reading every one of these. now for the Scheyer to Chris Quinn comp. I think that scheyer is a better player and also the fact that he's 6'5" gives him more versatilty. at least more than quinn has at 6'2". just my opinion though.

Penny Jr.
nbadraft.net is doom i say

nbadraft.net is doom i say doooooooooooooomed
nice post by the way IGGY I gonna be giving u a full inspection on this reports

RSS: Syndicate content