This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Espresso 8 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    earldaniel31
    Participant

just wondering why can’t we create our mock draft for 2016?

Kinguy11
    Participant

I think everyone is wondering that.  I usually wait until after the college season ends to make my first one, but the ability to make your own mock is one of this site’s flagship activities and it’s a shame for that aspect to be ignored for so long.

Kinguy11
    Participant

I think everyone is wondering that.  I usually wait until after the college season ends to make my first one, but the ability to make your own mock is one of this site’s flagship activities and it’s a shame for that aspect to be ignored for so long.

circumlocution75
    Participant

How does it work? do you guys make your own mocks?….. & then compare it to the real List when the Draft arrives…. or can Everyone see your mock draft as a post?…… And then everyone can discuss & debate immediately???

circumlocution75
    Participant

How does it work? do you guys make your own mocks?….. & then compare it to the real List when the Draft arrives…. or can Everyone see your mock draft as a post?…… And then everyone can discuss & debate immediately???

Kinguy11
      Participant

You know the site’s official 2016 mock draft?  Well, you click the ‘create your own mock draft’ option, there is usually a page that lets create a mock draft in the same fashion, using the site’s list of college basketball players and international prospects.  Then, a link to your mock draft appears under your username.  Following the actual draft, a scoring system is used to determine the most accurate mock, and that person gets bragging rights.

Currently, we are unable to create mock drafts, which is what OP is commenting on.

Kinguy11
      Participant

You know the site’s official 2016 mock draft?  Well, you click the ‘create your own mock draft’ option, there is usually a page that lets create a mock draft in the same fashion, using the site’s list of college basketball players and international prospects.  Then, a link to your mock draft appears under your username.  Following the actual draft, a scoring system is used to determine the most accurate mock, and that person gets bragging rights.

Currently, we are unable to create mock drafts, which is what OP is commenting on.

circumlocution75
        Participant

that sounds awesome!

circumlocution75
        Participant

that sounds awesome!

Espresso
    Participant

Not only do you win bragging rights, but if you win the mock draft contest you get 2 tickets to the Finals and a night out with Aran (the site owner) where you will discuss your take on prospects.

Espresso
    Participant

Not only do you win bragging rights, but if you win the mock draft contest you get 2 tickets to the Finals and a night out with Aran (the site owner) where you will discuss your take on prospects.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login