This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar sheltwon3 11 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    d-rav
    Participant

river09
    Participant

I don’t know about the form on his jumper and what sort of consistency he’ll get from 3, but outside of that whatever team gets him will get a player that can do a little bit of everything.. 

DunksNJordans23
    Participant

I agree, his shooting form with that second pump is concerning to me. The dude has heart though, if his jumper isn’t going he’s going to go get steals, rebounds, and blocks. He’s often been reffered to as a coaches dream player.

draft2017
    Participant

his best attribute cant be seen in workout videos

UNCbasketballbum
    Participant

Is Shawn Marion a good comparisonto make for MKG?  Ugly jumper, but defends, rebounds, and is extremely athletic.

TomShoe
    Participant

I don’t like him going to the Wizards (if they get the #2 pick). While his hustle and character will go a long way in DC, where the Wiz are trying to change their culture, his inability to shoot makes him a bad fit for the Wizards, who need shooters to space the floor for guys like Wall, Booker, and Seraphin.

sheltwon3
    Participant

I think Lebron used to have a little pump in his jumper and he worked on it.   It also used to fade a lot more.  I think in time it is something you can change.  I remember I used to fade a lot when I first started learning to shoot.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login