Melo is on his way to the Lakers book it!
LOL at you clowns that just click the thumbs down button. You can't even deny this trade chump.
Is this the thread that gets him to the magical -23,000?
a thumbs up people.
and It won't register through your head...Let me guess Bynum and Brown for Carmelo and it's a wash...
when i saw the headline..
I said that has to be MO' Nonsense from DNYCE..
Rudegirl is just a scared little Heat fan LMAO.
Just like how Chris Bosh is headed to La?
Kobe, Melo, Gasol >>>>>>Wade,Lehype, Bosh
what is a Rubegirl? lmao!!!
DYNCE u never fail to make to laugh..
I read the trade...didn't like it.
Doesn't make sense at all.
I like the trade. Doesn't really matter. Regardless, Lakers > Heat.
Lakers starting 5
Fisher or Brown
Sixers starting 5
Williams or Holiday
Speights or Brand
Nuggets starting 5(the team that the Lakers will play in the WCF)
Martin or Harrington
What doesn't make since Mr. Knick????
You guys will land Nash by the deadline, don't worry LOL
Exactly, rather this trade happens or not Lakers>>Heat, that's what these clowns fail to realize. Everyone just wants Melo in New York, but the Knicks don't have the pieces.
DNYCE... JUST SHUT THE &$#%#&@! UP MAN!!!!!!!!!! U AINT &$#%#&@! SMART... UR DUMBASS IS RETARTED AS &$#%#&@!... ALL UR TRADES WONT EVER HAPPEN... BOOK THAT NIGGA!!!!
Universal you sound so dam ignorant LMAO. You make us black people sound really stupid.
What do you get out of posting these? Seriously, if this is your way of getting enjoyment, you're a sad person. I can understand once or twice just posting some fantasy trade that will never happen, but at this point I can't even count how many dumb trades you've posted. Get a new hobby.
As a Sixers fan I hate this trade just because I would never trade Iggy and Hawes for Bynum and Balkman, now if the nuggets throw in JR. Smith and the Lakers Ebanks I would do it, but Bynam is a walking injury.
Im just letting you clowns know wassup
It does make some sense
1.the Nuggets would get 2 Starters (both fringe All star types and good to great defenders that give Denver added depth and versatilty...not to mention they get something for Anthony..
2..Anthony would resign with the Lakers...It's a great matchup for the Heat and does give Melo what he want's...though it's another slap in the face to the rest of the teams that covet Elite Stars....
3.Bynum for Iggy makes sense for Philly...they need a Center in the worst way...even if it's a risk vs. reward type like Bynum( I personally would rather trade Iggy to Blazers for Oden and Rudy Fernandez...that way it's a C that's still risk vs. reward and a sharp shooter for cheap...Let the Lakers and Nuggets work out a Melo deal...)
Before we jump down his homer throat let's actually think this one through...
1.Denver can't afford to rebuild over night if Anthony flat out bolts to NY,NJ,Cede2]\hicago or Other Team...
Iggy and Artest with J.R and Balkman on the bench give the Nuggets a great group of wings...PG's Billups and Lawson provide leadership and scoring punch...This will leave Denver with a deeper team on paper though they Lose a Franchise player...
2. The Sixers really do have a need for a Great Young C and Bynum may very well fit the bill...He would give the Sixers a great front court combo with Bynum,Brand,Speights and Hawes...They have depth at the Sf with Thad and Nocioni in place...Turner could also play the 3 if the Sixers ever find a true scoring SG(No tweeners need apply 6-5 and Up Sg) so losing iggy doesn't have the effect of losing your everything...
3.The Lakers can counter punch the Heat's Big 3 by getting one of their own ...They could use a Second scoring option next to Kobe...Gasol is a flow of the game scorer and won't really dominate the scoring load...Kobe and Melo vs. Wade and Lebron is as good as it gets as far as prime time match ups go...Pau and Bosh becomes an under card bout with the Odom vs Heat bench playing a role too...
McDunkin thats an EERIE PIC of Kat Stacks,Dude...
I think talent wise its close but Denver gets shafted big time. AI is a secondary player and both contracts arent very good for the roles they play. Denver can get younger and more cap relief in a different trade.
Wow RUDEBOY...your gonna blame an innocent man? Now i know how O.J. felt
The Scare Crow exactly, this is a good trade for all teams involved. People on this site need to open their minds and actually think this trade through, which I did. If the Sixers need a shooter they can also have Vujacic or JR Smith but they will need to dump salary. You guys don't need Ebanks by the way.
The Sixers would have a nice young roster. Evan Turner will be able to grow with this team.
Lets not forget that Billups has gone out and said that he wants to play 4 more years. Artest and Iguodola have 4 years left on their deals.
Realistically how do you have shot against the Lakers?? You have to have good defenders(Iguodala, Artest). What they have now doesn't even give them a shot(lets be honest people). The Nets deal makes them a lottery team at best(lets be honest clowns).
If your Denver, you don't want long contracts back.
You want young good players plus picks back then move Billups for a nice player and a pick to begin the rebuild
Hawes would not be included in that Deal...Hawes would backup Bynum period...
Balkman stays in Denver too...
The deal would look a lot like this...
Denver sends Carmelo Anthony to Lakers
Lakers Send Bynum to Sixers, Artest to Nuggets...
Sixers Sends Iguadola to The Nuggets, Jason Smith to the Lakers...
Your lame dude
The Knicks...trade them Curry,Chandler and a 1st rounder for Anthony and it's a wash right???
The Knicks cannot get Melo unless he hits FA.
If I was the Chicago Bulls, Houston Rockets, Dallas Mavericks or Portland Trail Blazers, I'm going for Melo. They have the pieces to make a deal for him.
Hah damn yall killed my man's point total lol
congrats 23 000 negative points
Shows how many haters there are on this website. hate the game, not the player. Come at me.
Someone needs to start the **Official Ban DNYCE Thread**
4 team (Denver, Lakers, Pacers, Portland) ...9 player trade.
If .... Denver decides to trade Carmelo Anthony and rebuild (Big if!!)...
1. Carmelo (SF) and A Alfallo (SG) to Lakers.
2. R Balkman (PF) to Pacers
3. Denver uses one of the 2nd round pics from Lakers to send to Pacers for Lance S (SG).
(Note) ..... Denver hires Jerry West as a consultant to help drive the deal.
1. Artest (SF), Vujacic (SG), and Walton (SF) (ALL three salaries are needed to makes money in trade balance, and thus Luke is...conveniently.... key to making this happen) from the Lakers (Plus 4 Pics and 3.6 M cash)*
2. Lance Stephanson (SG) from Pacers **
* (Note) extra cash and 2 of 4 pics are extra compensation to Denver for Luke.... (We currently have 4 2011 pics)
** (Note) one of 4 pics (high 2nd 2011) to Pacers so Denver nets 3 pics (low 1st 2011, high 2nd 2011, low 2nd 2013)
Denver side move...
1. Denver pays off and waives Coby Karl (SG) to clear roster space
2. Denver uses the roster space to hire a 2nd string SF behind Ron.... [Jarvis Hayes (SF) at VM?].
1. Artest, Vujacic, and Walton (need his salary to make it work) from the Lakers
(Plus 4 Pics) (Plus 3.6 M cash) to Denver.
2. 2 pics (low 2nd 2011, low 2nd 2012) and 2 M cash to Portland for Rudy (SG).
(Note) .. 6 pics (all 2011(4), 2nd 2012, 2nd 2013) Plus 5.6 M cash total are dealt by Lakers as sweetners for trade.
(Note).. Lakers have 2 draft pics left after trade complete w/original 1st round 2012, 2013 intact.
1. Carmelo (SF) and A Alfallo (SG) from Denver
2. Rudy Fernandez (SG) from Portland.
Lakers side moves...
1. Lakers bring back DJ Mbenga (C) for depth and Championship continuety (otherwise only 6 come back from last year).
1. Lance Stephanson (SG) to Denver (for 2011 high 2nd)
2. S Jones (C) to Portland
1. R Balkman (PF) from Denver.
2. Mid second round pick from Denver for Lance (one of Lakers pics originally)
Pacers side moves...
1. Pacers use the newly opened roster spot to sign another PF.... [Earl Barron (PF) at VM?].
1. Rudy Fernandez (SG) to the Lakers (for 2 pics and 2 M cash)
1. S. Jones (C) from Pacers.
2. 2 Pics (low 2nd 2011, 2012) and cash from Lakers for Rudy.
In conclusion.... (and in dreamland...lol)
Best part of trade is that Denver is way better off than Clevland or Toronto.... The worst part for Denver is Luke.
Best for Lakers is Carmelo and 2 quality perimeter shooters (plus outa Luke's contract)... low part is many pics, and Ron Ron dealt.
High point for Pacers is filling the need at PF....Low point is parting with Lance S (kinda).
High part of trade for Portland is dishing Ruby for Center, pics and cash!! Low point is dealing him to Division rival!
ALL of the teams, and most of the players are better off... (assuming Denver is gonna lose Carmelo anyway).....comments?