Lottery team Big Boards
Curious to see what everyone thinks the wish list of every lotto team is IF they were to land a top 3 pick. Obviously Wiggins, Parker, & Embiid are the consesus top 3 picks, but what order do these teams have them in at the moment? Also do you guys see any teams that would consider passing them up for another player?
Milwaukee: 1. Wiggins 2. Embiid 3. Parker
Philadelphia: 1. Wiggins 2. Parker 3. Embiid
Orlando: 1. Wiggins 2. Embiid 3. Exum
Utah: 1. Parker 2. Wiggins 3. Exum
Boston: 1. Parker 2. Embiid Wiggins
LA Lakers: 1. Parker 2. Embiid 3. Wiggins
Sacramento: 1. Embiid 2. Wiggins 3. Smart
Detroit: 1. Parker 2. Wiggins 3. Exum
Cleveland: 1. Wiggins 2. Parker 3. Embiid
New Orleans (still own the Philly pick if top 5): 1. Embiid 2. Wiggins 3. Parker
Denver: 1. Wiggins 2. Embiid 3. Parker
Minnesota: 1. Wiggins 2. Parker 3. Exum
Phoenix: 1. Wiggins 2. Embiid 3. Parker
- Bucks: Embiid, Wiggins, Parker
- 76ers: Wiggins, Parker, Embiid
- Magic: Parker, Embiid, Wiggins
- Jazz: Parker, Wiggins, Embiid
- Celtics: Embiid, Parker, Wiggins
- Lakers: Wiggins, Embiid, Parker
- Kings: Embiid, Wiggins, Passes up for Randle
- Pistons: Parker, Wiggins, Passes up for Randle
- Cavs: Parker, Wiggins, Embiid
- Pelicans(If this pick goes top 3 it goes to the Pelicans and the 76ers lose it.): Wiggins, Parker, Embiid
- Nuggets: Wiggins, Parker, Embiid
- Magic(Know this pick is given to the Magic via the Knicks and Nuggets, not quite sure what happens if it jumps to the 3rd pick, but I know the Nuggets have the higher pick.): Parker, Embiid, Wiggins
- Suns (I believe the Suns get the pick if it jumps to the top 3 and Wolves lose it): Wiggins, Parker, Passes up for Randle
- Suns: Wiggins, Parker, Passes up for Randle.
The draft is so deep this year, I doubt any lottery team passes up a top 3 pick. Every lottery team wants to cash in. But I threw some passes up in there, because there are a few teams that are full at SF, SG, and Center (the positions that are at the top), so as a third option they might trade down, but this will probably only happen as a last resort.
Yeah I agree
There are a few situations where they have so many wings, but they'd probably take BPA and look to trade either their own guy or the draft pick.
But teams like Orlando & Sac I could definitely see taking a PG if they end up 3rd. Randle could too depending on situation.
I'm pretty sure LA is going to try and find a way to get Exum. Somehow.
I'm with you here. I think Exum's camp is going to hold off on workouts with every team except L.A. and maybe whoever gets the top 2 picks.
It isn't a coincidence that he went with the agent who is notorious for these kind of power plays.
Exum isn't concerned about whether he goes number 3 or number 6 because the difference in salary is much less than he'd make in endorsements each year as a star in L.A.
This doesn't stop other teams from taking him, but it takes a lot of bravery to pick an unproven 18yo who has shown he doesn't want to go to your franchise. Especially when other good players are still available.
Everyone agrees that Exum is the biggest wildcard in this years draft. If he is going to be as good as some people say, the whole league benefits from him going to L.A.
Does Exum have a contract boost if he ends up in one of the top 5 markets? I know that he already signed an Adidas contract, so I don't know if his endorsements are effected that much by which team he plays for. I think LeBron had a kicker if he played in LA, New York, or Chicago during his first monster shoe deal so I was wondering if there was anything similar announced with Dante.
76ers- Wiggins Parker Embiid
Magic- Exum Embiid Parker
Jazz- Parker Wiggins Randle
Celtics- Embiid Parker Wiggins
Lakers- Embiid Wiggins Exum
Kings- Wiggins Exum Smart
Pistons- Wiggins Parker Exum
Cavaliers- Wiggins Embiid Parker
Pelicans- Embiid Parker Wiggins
Knicks- Embiid Exum Parker
Nuggets- Embiid Wiggins Exum
Timberwolves- Parker Embiid Exum