Lester Hudson!!! Look at his Stats. 100% NBA material. only player to Quadruple-Double

dastilt
Lester Hudson!!! Look at his Stats. 100% NBA material. only player to Quadruple-Double

Lester Hudson a guard that should not be over-looked. This guy is one of the best scorers in the nation; a guard that can do it all. I mean he is the only player in NCAA history to ever have a QUADRUPLE-DOUBLE!!!!!!! What you guys think?

grwgoden08
agreed

Yeah...he will be a 1st round pick. Who cares if he's old for his class? No big deal.

shipargos
small

I think he is small for a two, he must develop better true PG skills

Coherent
No way in hell he will be a

No way in hell he will be a first rounder.

1. His comp. is not very talented, and Tenn-martin doesn't play big schools like duke or NC, so that brings his stock down.
2. He is 25 lol he will probably have a 7 year career and doesn't have the upside to be a starter

The only thing going for him is that he will be productive now and won't have to develop, but he is a late 2nd round at best.

shipargos
i agree completely with you

i agree completely with you, 2 nd rounder

dastilt
not really small

He has a 6'9 wingspan to be his height i think thought outweighs that, and he is a scoring point guard and he can really shoot. He is experienced and I think does have the handles for an NBA player. In the NBA his court vision will really get better because he will have the same caliber teammates around him .

Evan_Milberg
2nd round or Free Agent Pickup

Despite Hudson being a profilic scorer, the combination of his weak competition, lack of true PG skills, old age, and lack of upside will probably prevent him from being a first round pick. For the most part, first round picks have as much to do with potential as production, proving that stats aren't everything. However, I could see a team that needs a scoring boost off the bench using a mid-to-late second round pick on him. If not, he'll probably have to prove himself in summer league and make an NBA roster via free agency.

dastilt
I see your point but...

At the same time how many times has these first rounder "potential" prospects not panned out or never lived to their true "potential". Why not draft somebody who can come in and give instant offense and help a team as soon as he gets on a team. Yea his competition is not super-duper but look at his games when he does play top-notch schools and how he performs with sub-par teammates. He still performs well. Upside this upside that, if Muggsy Bogues, Earl Boykins, Nate Robinson can make it and have starter positions in the their career Lester certainly can. So what about age if he can produce, he can produce, he can be 77, but as long as he can produce in the NBA who cares about his age.

los507
Hudson is a player

Hudson is a player. Don't know about what round he'll go in but the guy can play. There have been guys from obscure colleges that have gone on to be some pretty good players. J.Dumars went to a small college and he's going to the HOF. Not saying he's going to be Joe D. but he can be productive in the league. As for his age, it's somewhat overated because foreign players come over here and thats about the age they are when they come over most of the time. All I can say is that a team should take a chance on the guy because quad doubles don't just happen by accident. This guy is from my hometown and I am somewhat biased,but I have to give him credit for going from a streetballer that had given up on his education, to a guy that went back to school and made the best out of the opportunity. I just have a feeling that a guy that has stuck it out like that will keep working hard when he gets his name called and be a pretty decent player. Maybe he'll be a starter 1 day, I think he'll be at least as good as Mike James.

eprizzle14
Assist to turnover ratio

Assist to turnover ratio almost even. Yikes! he can score though, but doest shoot too great from the feild. I havent seen him play much, maybe hes forced to create too often. Bubble first rounder

dastilt
Exactly

Just like you said, his team is not to his caliber so it forces him to take many shots and create all the time. He is like Kobe Bryant a few years ago when he had to take all the shots and creative all the time just compete in games

canesboy6
second rounder

He is definately not a first rounder, too many concerns with him to take the risk. I think he will be drafted though, especially since he had over 30 against memphis and also played well against Tennessee last year if im not mistake, both of whom were top 10 teams. I did hear that he got absolutely lit up and shut down by Ty Lawson in predraft camps last year, who is very beatable off dribble, but everybody has bad games. 6'9 wingspan, great ups and all around athleticism, and the guy is definately hungry and would make the most of any opportunity, i dont see why a team mid second would pass him up. Reminds me of a poormans Rodney Stuckey.

Charles Barkley
c'mon

speak english

The lake show2
The lake show2's picture
hes now in the nba although

hes now in the nba although he isnt the scoring guy in the nba that he was in college which isnt suprising but at least he did make it to the big show

R-Dot-13
R-Dot-13's picture
he isnt playing, he plays on

he isnt playing, he plays on a team where he will get 0 minutes, i think he needs to atleast have a shot to earn some PT, but he wont with boston

The lake show2
The lake show2's picture
thats because hes not better

thats because hes not better then the players who are in front of him..i wouldnt play him over eddie house or rondo or ray..hes a pretty good player but i highly doubt he will ever be more then just a 7th man off the bench at best especially since hes already knocking on the door of his prime years

RSS: Syndicate content