Lebron; next Finals MVP on the loosing team?
Could he be the next? Let's say the Spurs win the series, would Lebron's dominance over the series surpass Tony Parker's winning?
Side note: If the Spurs win, and Parker gets Finals MVP, he automatically becomes one of the most underrated players of all times... if he isn't already.
They won't give it to LeBron if the Heat lose, but he potentially could deserve it, as he is the most valuable player on either team. Parker is really darn good, though, so I am perfectly fine with him winning it if the Spurs win.
If the Spurs win, Tony Parker is getting the MVP.
And I think that's all we need to say about that.
We all know you only posted that so you can get points.
It's so funny when I'm getting hated on, you see all the point wh0res that never post start fighting with me so they get points.
Example: Tom Shoe, ReafLafrentz, etc etc
I think Duncan would have a legitimate shot.
I think this is a legitimate question, and the people negging are nothing but Lebron and Heat haters.
The entire setup is in position for it to happen, Lebron loosing and getting MVP that is.
nah two things wrong with it.
1. it'd be parkers trophy hands down
2. heat are still winning, we wont be seeing magic lebron no more and to be honest he should have an easier time scoring on this team than he did with the pacers. watching the entire game there were so many chances for him to attack but he chose to kick out instead. he needs to realize that this team is not winning if he doesnt avg 30ppg, also take in that wade actually had a good game today so imagine if he didnt how this game would have turned out.
Tony Parker was much better then him in the Fourth Quarter, and the Spurs won. Don't think its possible for him to lose the series and win finals MVP.
Lebron had 7 rebounds in the fourth quarter and 6 points. So it isn't like he stunk it up in the fourth. Or does one miracle shot after stumbling around and almost losing the ball mean everything about how someone played for the entire quarter?
This is why there is no correlation in having points and being smart.
Would Mcdunking or Siggy start a thread like this? No, because they know they would get some heat.
Is this a great thread? Yes, it is. At the very least better than a thread with a 1-0 Mcgrady picture.
1. McDunkin and Siggy are 2 completely different posters. Siggy sticks strictly to basketball facts, opinions, input, knowledge etc. McDunkin mostly posts funny Gifs, pics,etc and sometimes something about Basketball.
2. Don't start attacking others in your threads just because yours isn't getting points. At this time, you obviously care more about points then anyone you've mentioned because you're complaining. You also claimed the fact that we disagreed, proved us "heat/lebron haters".
3. You posted this and people disagree (for the most part), you may have been trying to create a topic of conversation but you presented it in a way favoring Lebron as a player and the Heat as a team (you literally said "go Heat") while the topic is somewhat possible to have reason to be talked about, it's very early in this series, perhaps it would have been better to bring it up if the Heat were in elimination mode at this point.
4. I think the series would have to go to game 7 for a losing team to have a finals MVP.
5. Losing*, that was bothering me quite a lot.
If you were smart, you'd realise complaining will get you absolutely nowhere on this one.
Never said I was smart. Never complained, Just on the small chance I could've helped the guy a little, was worth it. I didn't expect him to listen.
If the Spurs win, then Parker, or possibly Duncan, will win the MVP. That's only going off of this game of course. If they slip and Lebron steps up, then it could happen. But going purely from this game, I don't see Lebron getting the MVP on a losing team.
LeBron put up great numbers, but he didn't score enough at the end.
I posted earlier that I thought that might need to do 30-10-10 for the series. It sounds about right now.
HATERS GONNA HATE. POTATOES GONNA POTATE.
Too bad I won't be able to prove you fools wrong, yet again.... only because the Heat are winning.
#F#CK LEBRONS HATERS. LONG LIVE THE KING.
although the discussion is stupidly trigger-happy I don't understand why there's not more mention of Duncan as a potential Finals MVP
Wahoo757 hahahahaha take it easy on the 13 year olds.
I was thinking about asking you guys to take it easy on this guy...but then I read the rest of his posts in this thread. Dude, complaining about negs is only gonna get you a lot more negs.
It's not Lebron haters...its YOU. Also, if you care at all about points, when you do touch a nerve with the community here, it's kind of a bad idea to sit there and post 25 times in the thread, fighting with them. Gives them more chances to neg you.
Also, I'd bet money that IF the Spurs win, they give the MVP to Duncan if humanly possible, as he's likely on his way out. That's a big if though.
Take it easy its 1 game. How many times are the HEAT going to be written off when they go down in a series?
I don't know if MVP could go to someone on the non-winning team. But yes, I think there is a chance that Lebron averages a near triple double with his points being something close to 30 per game (scored on efficient shooting). . . and the Heat still lose. If that were to happen, and I'm looking at a Spurs team were no one is averaging over 20 points per game for the series, I would vote for Lebron for MVP.
But it is just Game 1. I still have the Heat winning this thing. I doubt the Spurs can have too many games were they only have 4 turnovers. Turn that number into a more normal ten turnovers, and this four point win becomes a four point loss.
"I don't know if MVP could go to someone on the non-winning team."
I get a good feel that's the reason people started negging.