This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar LazarusMunoz 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    druneave3
    Participant

Similar thread earlier but this is not getting enough love. Huge game tonight in terms of the NBA landscape. If the Big 3 can’t make it, LeBron could very well walk. The way this Heat/Pacers series has gone, it feels like Indiana should win tonight despite being the road dog. Even if LeBron gives us another epic performance, which he very well might do, and the Heat win, they will have a tough battle with a savvy determined veteran Spurs team. They could also win this year giving LeBron 2 titles. Enough to be mentioned with Mike, Kobe, and the other greats? In most peoples eyes, No. With Wade’s recent inabilities to no longer play his style of attacking, aggressive, above the rim game, the recent future (Game 7, or against Spurs) and beyond doesn’t look bright for Miami. Wade may head over to Germany and be rejuvenated. Bosh may grow a pair. And then, maybe…. not 5,6,7…….

I however, think size, rebounding, and team play will win out tonight over LeBron going into “Cleveland mode” ultimately forcing LeBron to opt out and taking his talents elsewhere.

Where, if any, do you see LeBron going? What is the best team for him to win titles?

Cleveland, Chicago, and then the other major markets would be the favorites. In terms of basketball, I, with obvious bias, thought Chicago was the best place for him in 2010. A much better option than playing with 2 other ball-dominant players in Wade/Bosh. Sure Rose is also but only because his team needs him to. Dude scored 2 points in a State Title game, and not because he played bad. Rose/LeBron/Deng/Noah would have been title contenders for sure. Perhaps even better core in 2014 with Butler’s ability emergence and ability to play the 2 rather than LeBron/Deng playing same position. Wishing this would happen but I highly doubt it. I would also love to see Steph Curry and James paired together. Whatever happens, I think tonight is a huge game for the NBA, and LeBron’s legacy. Can’t Wait!

halfdecayed
    Participant

I wish he would join the GS warriors.. man could you imagine a curry-thompson-barnes-Lebron-Bogut lineup.. those 3 guys would have uncontested jumpers all the time.. with Lebron leading that run and gun style, this would be an awesome team to watch..

halfdecayed
    Participant

I wish he would join the GS warriors.. man could you imagine a curry-thompson-barnes-Lebron-Bogut lineup.. those 3 guys would have uncontested jumpers all the time.. with Lebron leading that run and gun style, this would be an awesome team to watch..

SeattleSuperChronics
    Participant

Watch lebron go for 45 with a triple double or close to

SeattleSuperChronics
    Participant

Watch lebron go for 45 with a triple double or close to

Velvet Hoop
    Participant

that says Riles won’t let Lebron walk. He will figure out a way to keep his talents in south beach. If it means geting rid of everyone and bringing in a whole new big three or big five or big whatever, Mickey Arison will pay and Riles will get it done.

Oh, and no I am not a Heat fan.

Ghost01
      Participant

Unless of course if Riley retires because he’s old and the Heat are about to have a clusterf*ck of overpaid players all over he place.

Ghost01
      Participant

Unless of course if Riley retires because he’s old and the Heat are about to have a clusterf*ck of overpaid players all over he place.

Velvet Hoop
    Participant

that says Riles won’t let Lebron walk. He will figure out a way to keep his talents in south beach. If it means geting rid of everyone and bringing in a whole new big three or big five or big whatever, Mickey Arison will pay and Riles will get it done.

Oh, and no I am not a Heat fan.

LazarusMunoz
    Participant

The outcome of this game has so many interesting storyline going for it; If Miami loses what does it do for future of The Big 3,If Miami wins and Lebron come up huge,what does it add to his legacy…

But I think the most interesting story coming out of this is if Indiana wins then are they now the new superpower in the east

LazarusMunoz
    Participant

The outcome of this game has so many interesting storyline going for it; If Miami loses what does it do for future of The Big 3,If Miami wins and Lebron come up huge,what does it add to his legacy…

But I think the most interesting story coming out of this is if Indiana wins then are they now the new superpower in the east

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login