This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar scott3210 12 years ago.

• Author
    qDizzle32
    Participant

Words don’t explain how blessed I feel at this moment. My cats did it Kentucky wins 2012 National Champs baby!!! I’ve been a Kentucky fan for 3 years now ever since the year they had John Wall, Demarcus Cousins and all those guys and that was when I first hopped on the bandwagon.This season started when nobody was sure if there was gonna be an NBA season or not so I watched as many UK games as I possibly could and missed few games the entire season. I’ve been a bball fan for 10 years now and this was fasho my favorite college team of all time! Shoutouts to Anthony Davis, MKG, Terrence Jones, Marquis, Lamb and D. Miller all gonna be in the NBA next year wish them the best of luck and hopefully we’ll rebuild next year by getting my boyz Shabazz Muhammad and Nerlens Noel hopefully. Well we did it, Big Blue Nation 4 life and 2012 NATIONAL CHAMPS YEZZIR!

chocboywndr
    Participant

Even though they beat my UNC I have to give Kansas credit they are great defensive team the shut down 3 top teams in the second half from the elite 8 on . That said congrats Kentucky better team won. We will see if you guys just reload and come back next year for a back to back try.

Biggysmalls
    Participant

Congrats to Kentucky and their fans. I am not a fan of Cal, but he has definitly proven me wrong in terms of his coaching ability. I used to think he was always just an amazing recruiter and average coach, but he is a much better coach than I gave him credit for. He has officially gotten Kentucky to the point where they will always be in the top 10 and are a legitimate powerhouse year in and year out now.

If they do somehow get Noel, Muhammad, and whoever the other top recruit is that is announcing his plans on the same day, Kentucky will be preseason number 1 and a power again next year.

I still wouldve liked to see UNC v Kentucky round 2 because I think they are the only team with enough firepower and size to run with UK when at full strength, but that never happened. Still, I must say Kentucky just looked on another level the whole tournament.

McDunkin

rickybobby
    Participant

Congrats to both Kansas and Kentucky. Kansas really impressed me everyone thought this team was supposed to build for the future not play for an chance at an championship. They showed what hard work, dedication to team play defensively and offensively, and great coaching can do to a team with limited talent. I wished they would have pulled this one out but Kentucky was just to good. 

I still think that my UNC Tarheels or Syracuse where they only two teams that could have beaten Kentucky in the Championship game. They both could match UK talent, size, and athletisms. But to bad injuries limited one dream rematch and poor academics limited another potential great match up.

Nbanflguy
    Participant

Congrats Kentucky!

Ps. We just went the whole tournament without a buzzer beater. Not cool….. not cool at all

scott3210
    Participant

I am so proud of my cats. I wasn’t old enough to remember the last title, but its so sweet. I wish I was down in Lexington, shit will be crazy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login