This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar DNYCE 13 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    JRdaFilipino
    Participant

http://www.nbadraft.net/nba_mock_drafts/comments/38516

Includes explanations and brief scouting reports/comparisons. Let me know what you think! Any disagreements? Anyone agree with my picks? Spent a couple hours on this so please take a look! Positive AND negative feedback welcomed.

BucksRUS
    Participant

Not a bad mock at all. For the Bucks I would prefer Udoh to Patterson, since I like him better. If we could get Crawford and Gallon in the second, I would be pretty happy with the draft.

Just to let you know, Redd most likely will not play for the Bucks this year. We will see how good he is at basketball when he is healthy (not with the Bucks).

I like Pondexter and would be shocked if he drops into the late second round.

Zeke33
    Participant

i love what u say about Armon Johnson. Im from Reno and couldnt agree more. Pondexters very low though. he wont slip lower than the late 30’s IF he slips. and udoh is a little low in my opinion but other than that you know what ur talkin about

DNYCE

Those Laker picks are solid and thats all that matters. Good mock overall, but Motie is most likely going to take his name out the draft.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login