This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Malik-Universal 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    jwostrum
    Participant

what does everyone think josh jacksons ceiling and floor are? I have not seen a lot of him, but I read on this site he more than held his own against arron afflolo. I have not heard of a 16 year old more than holding his own against nba players since kobe did it against eddie jones, Stackhouse, and McKee.

jwostrum
    Participant

the first neg is someone thinking im comparing him to kobe, which im NOT. at least have the backbone to give a reason you negged my post.

jwostrum
    Participant

the first neg is someone thinking im comparing him to kobe, which im NOT. at least have the backbone to give a reason you negged my post.

Siggy
    Participant

He’s my favorite prospect in both the class of ’15 and 16′. I think he has superstar potential. He’s athletic, has good length for a 2 (to me he’s a 2 at the highest level), can handle the ball well, slash, create his own shot, make plays for others, has a high IQ for his age and he defends well too. Needs to get stronger as most young kids need to, also needs more consistency in his jumper as he’s streaky. Not crazy about his form as the release is a little low and off to the side, but that’s correctable.
    To me he was the most impressive prospect I saw at the U16s. Maybe it would have been a different story if Giles hadn’t gotten injured, but as it were Jackson was the one who stood out on that team because of how complete his game is.

IDK who I’d compare his ceiling to. Maybe a shorter T-Mac, but I think this kid could be a really good defender. His breakdown ability for a 2 is really special.

Siggy
    Participant

He’s my favorite prospect in both the class of ’15 and 16′. I think he has superstar potential. He’s athletic, has good length for a 2 (to me he’s a 2 at the highest level), can handle the ball well, slash, create his own shot, make plays for others, has a high IQ for his age and he defends well too. Needs to get stronger as most young kids need to, also needs more consistency in his jumper as he’s streaky. Not crazy about his form as the release is a little low and off to the side, but that’s correctable.
    To me he was the most impressive prospect I saw at the U16s. Maybe it would have been a different story if Giles hadn’t gotten injured, but as it were Jackson was the one who stood out on that team because of how complete his game is.

IDK who I’d compare his ceiling to. Maybe a shorter T-Mac, but I think this kid could be a really good defender. His breakdown ability for a 2 is really special.

Malik-Universal
    Participant

ive yet to see him play ever… but im just glad that hes from my hometown

Malik-Universal
    Participant

ive yet to see him play ever… but im just glad that hes from my hometown

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login