Jermaine Taylor from UCF is a steal in 2009's draft class.

True_fan09
Jermaine Taylor from UCF is a steal in 2009's draft class.

Many of you are unaware of the talented shooting guard from UCF. Jermaine Taylor is a special talent, he is leading central florida in scoring and is sixth in the nation in scoring (24pts pr gm). He is strong, fast, and a natural scorer. He is 6"4" and around 210 lbs, he is poor version of Dwayne Wade. Which my opinion is definitely worth drafting. Lookout out for this kid because whoever drafts him in 2009 draft is going to get a heck of a player.

See Pic below:

http://grfx.cstv.com/schools/ucf/graphics/jermaine-taylor-new.jpg

los507
Shotmaker

He played Memphis and he showed me that he is a shotmaker. I left very impressed the way he played and played well against pro sized athletes. Steal,some GM might be wearing a mask when they pick this guy.

J.Lopez
NBA

Teammates Malik Hairston and Maarty Luenen unexpectedly heard their names called but Taylor didn’t.
Chat Sohbet Muhabbet Egitim Egitim eJJe Egitim ATATURK Ruya Tabirleri
Siirler Hikayeler Fikralar Programlar Guzel Sozler Resimler freetemplates Taylor was arguably Oregon’s best player last season, but his 6-foot-4 frame makes him a undersized at the next level. Nonetheless, his scoring ability, length and athleticism give him a chance to make in in the league.

Mattapherr
Oregon? Jermaine Taylor goes

Oregon? Jermaine Taylor goes to UCF. I don't think your comparison of him to D-Wade is very accurate at all, but he's definitely got talent. Jermaine can drive, but struggles with ball handling. He's very acrobatic when he can get to the rim but struggles to get there to begin with. He's also a great outside shooter, and will probably just be a spot shooter in the NBA.

TyChO
cet sitesi

cet sitesi
cet

Perfect Sites..

RSS: Syndicate content