This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Future_Scout 12 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    AndyBeng2
    Participant

Where is the love for Tennessee youngster Jarnell Stokes? Stand a burly 6’8" 250lbs. with an NBA body born on January 7th 1994.He should be aleast considered 1st round 2013. He’s most likely the youngest d1 bball player, since he joined the team the 2nd semester of college, greduating from HS early. He’s averaging 9pts and 7boards now, and will look to be a huge part of the team next year, taking a bigger role. The kid plays smart, rarely making mistakes and he hustles and makes the right basketball play. I hope to see him improve this year and make a giant leap next year.

McDunkin

Nope

providencefriars1
    Participant

I was planning on making a post at the end of the year saying that I think he will be a top 15 returner and surefire first round pick in 2013. He can shoot it from mid range and has the toughness of an undersized forward. Im saying 16 and 10 for him next year. This prediction might be on the high side but im all in on the Stokes bandwagon.

Future_Scout

also Tennessee played better when he was on the floor

8-8 with him not playing

10-5 with him playing

he’s very fluid gotta cut down a lil on the TOs,  and just came out of a huge game against vandy.  

he’s coming back btw but idk if he’ll be top 15 next year

providencefriars1
    Participant

No I said he would be top 15 of the guys cominng back to school so not including the freshmen.

BothTeamsPlayedHard
    Participant

The people who think working over Festus Ezeli means great things for NBA prospects are obliged to love this guy, right?

Future_Scout

providencefriars, sorry

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login