This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar HuRRiCaNeS324 12 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    HuRRiCaNeS324
    Participant

http://www.nbadraft.net/nba_mock_drafts/46511/edit

I think its pretty good, but i wanna know what everyone else thinks. Any changes i should make?

NYK2010
    Participant

Any chance the Cavs take Kawhi Leonard with the 4th pick? They need scorers.

I think they might trade it which obviously shakes up the draft.

Raptors taking Kemba Walker they need help up front especially with Bargnani being a soft player.

The Warriors need a big man to help out Lee and at SF they got Wright who had a break out year.

NYK2010
    Participant

Any chance the Cavs take Kawhi Leonard with the 4th pick? They need scorers.

I think they might trade it which obviously shakes up the draft.

Raptors taking Kemba Walker they need help up front especially with Bargnani being a soft player.

The Warriors need a big man to help out Lee and at SF they got Wright who had a break out year.

HuRRiCaNeS324
    Participant

No chance Cavs get Leonard. Thats a GIANT reach and doesnt provide much of a scoring option. More of a defender/athletic slasher.

And i agree with what you said about the Warriors, but its either they get Klay (which ive read they love him) or he falls out of the lotto which i know isnt happening. I use to have Bismack there and Klay going to Indy and hamilton to the Knicks. 

HuRRiCaNeS324
    Participant

No chance Cavs get Leonard. Thats a GIANT reach and doesnt provide much of a scoring option. More of a defender/athletic slasher.

And i agree with what you said about the Warriors, but its either they get Klay (which ive read they love him) or he falls out of the lotto which i know isnt happening. I use to have Bismack there and Klay going to Indy and hamilton to the Knicks. 

paradigmn
    Participant

Not to bad…but I’ve been hearing every where that if REGGIE JACKSON is available at #27 to the NETS he is as good as gone…he will not get into the second round.

paradigmn
    Participant

Not to bad…but I’ve been hearing every where that if REGGIE JACKSON is available at #27 to the NETS he is as good as gone…he will not get into the second round.

HuRRiCaNeS324
    Participant

I really hope your wrong because thats kinda of a homer pick for me because i want the HEAT to get him. Youre prolly right though, in order for us to get him we’d have to buy a first round pick.

HuRRiCaNeS324
    Participant

I really hope your wrong because thats kinda of a homer pick for me because i want the HEAT to get him. Youre prolly right though, in order for us to get him we’d have to buy a first round pick.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login